Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is greater? Pac offense? Floyd defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny da best. He got 8 weight titles bruh. **** Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      lol its his opinion and he explained why he believes that in the post you replied to mang
      there is no possible way it can be true..in 12 fights he has been dropped multiple times against lesser comp..i mean how can you even spin that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Just a question but where did he really explain that, he did not talk about Rigondeaux at any great length, so........ I can't see how that is explaining what he stated in the first sentence.
        It's hectari. you have to search for the meaning in his posts, its like a puzzle. however once you crack the code, the feeling is one of the most rewarding moments of your life.

Comment

lol its his opinion and he explained why he believes that in the post you replied to mang
          He didn't really explain it though. He said he believes one defense is harder to look impressive with over another. Which defense has fared better though? If it were really that easy to potshot and counter and win in dominating fashion then why aren't more boxers doing it?

That being said I think it's a tie. Pac's offense is super impressive and the angles that he gets punches off in are very impressive. Combine that with his hand speed and very solid power in both hands makes him a beast.

Floyd's defense is also very impressive. Dude hardly loses rounds and rarely gets tagged or even hit cleanly in almost every fight he has been in.

Floyd's offense v. Pac's defense is the difference imo.

Comment

It's hectari. you have to search for the meaning in his posts, its like a puzzle. however once you crack the code, the feeling is one of the most rewarding moments of your life.
            I don't go around trying to understand people talking out their ass~ which is all he is known for.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I don't go around trying to understand people talking out their ass~ which is all he is known for.

i hope the Pistons build around Drummond and let Monroe get overpaid by my Lakers

Comment

In Floyd's 12th fight did he knock off someone on the p4p list!?

Rigo is better than Floyd defensively. Time will guarentee it.

Comment

I have to go with Floyds defense, I would say his defense is superior to Mannys offense and many agree, which is why Floyd was always favored if they were to fight (by objective fans)

But, it's important to note that there are better offensive and defensive fighters respectably in history, so much so that their actual skill set isn't that impressive when we compare eras, however dominant they may be in this one.

Comment

Ask JMM which one is greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Espy View Post
                      He didn't really explain it though. He said he believes one defense is harder to look impressive with over another. Which defense has fared better though? If it were really that easy to potshot and counter and win in dominating fashion then why aren't more boxers doing it?

That being said I think it's a tie. Pac's offense is super impressive and the angles that he gets punches off in are very impressive. Combine that with his hand speed and very solid power in both hands makes him a beast.

Floyd's defense is also very impressive. Dude hardly loses rounds and rarely gets tagged or even hit cleanly in almost every fight he has been in.

Floyd's offense v. Pac's defense is the difference imo.
                      im being sarcastic and messing with larry... hectari is an ATG poster but u cant take him seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X