Lets share MSN messenger e-mails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets share MSN messenger e-mails

Add me vicious91@live.com so we shoot the **** or whatever

I've just viewed a thread you made saying you've had trouble with the birds lad. You also stated that you wished not to think of sex with females at this time. Now you are reaching out to a lounge full of male posters by offering up your IM information. Have you only just now decided to try your luck playing for the other team mate? :gay:

Comment

Im awake and bored what the fuck I cant communicate with other people without you having sexual thoughts, not to mention gay ones.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
        Im awake and bored what the fuck I cant communicate with other people without you having sexual thoughts, not to mention gay ones.
        I just thought it was peculiar that you said you don't want to think about smashing poon anymore and have had bad luck with women right before saying you want to exchange contact info on here. Nevermind mate. Bad time to crack a joke at you I suppose.

Comment

C'mon, why would you want to speak to random guys on MSN? This is the worst place to ask something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
            I just thought it was peculiar that you said you don't want to think about smashing poon anymore and have had bad luck with women right before saying you want to exchange contact info on here. Nevermind mate. Bad time to crack a joke at you I suppose.
            LOL my bad didnt sound like a joke ha

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            C'mon, why would you want to speak to random guys on MSN? This is the worst place to ask something like this.
            Well Ive been here a while and I think I can trust these guys cuz I know teyre into the same **** as I am and Ive chatted with some on MSN so thats why I was saying lol

Comment

Damn Xvicious I see you're getting rejected by guys too.

Jk lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post
                Damn Xvicious I see you're getting rejected by guys too.

Jk lol
                LOL I actually laughed at that

Comment

XviciousX you can chat with me anytime you want honey

okay babe?

aslong as there is not gay **** involved in our convos nugga

Comment

HAHHAHHAHA.....dude this is a bad idea

Comment

Working...
                    X