Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Hopkins actually EXECUTED any opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    He put some fans to sleep, kind of like lethal injection that takes 36 minutes to take effect.
    KAPOW!

These some serious Green K Comedy in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by shattered jaw View Post
      everytime hopkins fights someone his own size that isn't a bum, he looses:

Taylor x 2, jones, calzaghe (and even calzaghe was moving up).
      real talk brotha

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        a 6 foot tall big man trimming down to 160 for most of his career to fight a welter weight makes him a great fighter? know your facts son
        You make it sound so easy. Yeah I think even if he fought like Arturo Gatti you would still be hatin on Bhop.

Comment

Execution via sloppy, headbutting, fake low-blowing 12 round sd is how it should always be done.

Comment

Originally posted by ugly2000 View Post
            You make it sound so easy. Yeah I think even if he fought like Arturo Gatti you would still be hatin on Bhop.
            no im just keepin it REAL. look mayweathers boring and not a crowd pleaser but i still respect him and a fan of his skills and talent.

hopkins is just mad sloppy and prolly 10 times more boring to watch than mayweather is. why u think hopkins never gets the big mother PPV's cuz hes even that much more boring than mayweather ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSparkz View Post
              Execution via sloppy, headbutting, fake low-blowing 12 round sd is how it should always be done.
              yeah if u wanna lose thousands of fans to MMA

Comment

I mean the term executed can be used by fighters like prime Tyson, Prime Foreman, Pacquiao, even Vitali, David Tua, prime Roy Jones(Griffin II) etc etc.

Hopkins in all of his dull boring career never "EXECUTED" shhhhhhhhhh son and thats REAL TALK.
                Do you forget about the unbeatable Tito Trinidad he didnt knoll him to sleep he straight beat that ass.

Comment

I mean the term executed can be used by fighters like prime Tyson, Prime Foreman, Pacquiao, even Vitali, David Tua, prime Roy Jones(Griffin II) etc etc.

Hopkins in all of his dull boring career never "EXECUTED" shhhhhhhhhh son and thats REAL TALK.
                  What did Hopkins bang your mom or something?

Comment

Working...
                  X