Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-20-2018, 05:30 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 22,921.74
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
I agree that cops should come from the inner city and be residents there. NYC implemented that rule a few decades back when they found that too many suburban guys were in over their heads as big city cops and didn't know how to relate to the community. I'm not sure where Baltimore hires their black cops from, I imagine at least some and maybe most come from Baltimore-metro area.
Problem is they dont want to be cops. Their family and friends would hate them over it.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 05:37 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6056 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,342.24
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Problem is they dont want to be cops. Their family and friends would hate them over it.
Yep, it's a Catch-22. Truth is, there aren't enough people in these communities who care enough to make a difference. They would rather cling to the broken promises of their Democrat politicians and blame the police and the current Administration for their problems.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:42 PM #83
Interim Champion

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 11,191.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
You know what's really ridiculous? That the word ridiculous is always misspelled rediculous when we live in the information age. Don't you feel that spelling the word ridiculous, rediculous is just ridiculous?

I have nothing to add to this conservation, so carry on. Just a ridiculous rant by me on the continuous misspelling of the word ridiculous to rediculous.
You had to redicule me.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:58 PM #84
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 1774 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,998.11
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
I can also agree with that. That said, look who Cali is letting out.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:09 PM #85
Interim Champion

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 11,191.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
I compared nothing, nor am I crying.

Me pointing out your inability to keep up is not akin to me "crying".

The fact is you don't see doctors injecting themselves politically and calling for bans whenever people are killed by means other than guns.

It is what it is.

If you want to comment on the "why" that is, I'm all ears. But if you want to try and twist my words in order to try and make yourself look witty by tearing up strawmen, I'm really not interested.
You're literally comparing the attitudes of doctors towards guns and shootings and baseball bats and baseball bat violence. They're enot a similar crime like a assault and an act of terrorism.

If you can't see that one is much more dangerous and more capable of creating larger number of victims per incident by design thats delusion.

I'm sure doctors aren't going around advocating baseball bat violence and there's definitely campaigns towards responsible drinking, drugs poverty etc. Gun crime appears to be a serious growing problem, so are you saying you can't see why they would campaign against it? Are they supposed to ignore until we are immune from all other causes of death.

How would you stop these incidents?

Controlling what sort of person has them and limiting the damage capable would surely be a start. I'm sure you don't complain when action is being taken to prevent other countries (who are under their own rules) obtaining WMD's to prevent future mass death.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:22 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,929.55

Quote:
I agree that cops should come from the inner city and be residents there. NYC implemented that rule a few decades back when they found that too many suburban guys were in over their heads as big city cops and didn't know how to relate to the community. I'm not sure where Baltimore hires their black cops from, I imagine at least some and maybe most come from Baltimore-metro area.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

We are on the same page.
JcLazyX210 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:24 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,929.55

Quote:
I don't think that's true. It's not easy to be a cop. The process is long and involves a lot of "test".

Let's be honest alot of cops don't really like their job. The only difference is they sworn a oath to protect and serve but they are too on edge and ready to shoot unarmed civilians. Not all but one is too many in my book. I say make an new test base on EQ and not military standards.
JcLazyX210 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:25 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
You're literally comparing the attitudes of doctors towards guns and shootings and baseball bats and baseball bat violence. They're enot a similar crime like a assault and an act of terrorism.

If you can't see that one is much more dangerous and more capable of creating larger number of victims per incident by design thats delusion.

I'm sure doctors aren't going around advocating baseball bat violence and there's definitely campaigns towards responsible drinking, drugs poverty etc. Gun crime appears to be a serious growing problem, so are you saying you can't see why they would campaign against it? Are they supposed to ignore until we are immune from all other causes of death.

How would you stop these incidents?

Controlling what sort of person has them and limiting the damage capable would surely be a start. I'm sure you don't complain when action is being taken to prevent other countries (who are under their own rules) obtaining WMD's to prevent future mass death.
Doctors should focus on not killing people. Have you seen the malpractice numbers and deaths? I heard it's like 10k deaths a year.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:27 PM #89
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 3137 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Total Points: 19,530.24
you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
It's news for a day. Tomorrow no one will be talking about it. The shooter wasn't white and the number of victims wasn't high enough.
It wasn't a random shooting guy was trying to get his ex and ended up in a shoot out with cops
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:28 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
I don't think that's true. It's not easy to be a cop. The process is long and involves a lot of "test".

Let's be honest alot of cops don't really like their job. The only difference is they sworn a oath to protect and serve but they are too on edge and ready to shoot unarmed civilians. Not all but one is too many in my book. I say make an new test base on EQ and not military standards.
It's easy if you're clean. I have two cop friends. One is Mexican and one is black. They were both in a car show club with me when we were Young. They both did a ton of dirt. They passed background.

They said it was easy to pass. This is in Sacramento CA.

Share This With Friends

Tags
mass, shooting

User Tag List