Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallout 76 is a good game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forced online experience is a bad enough idea, and adding miscrotransactions shows their priorities in developing the game. I could deal with that if the missions, overall story were as good as the earlier games but they are beyond weak.

Maybe if we wait 6 months there will be patches/updates that add a lot like with No Man's Sky, but right now it's a soulless game. Everyone is dead so nobody interesting to meet, talk to. Some horror games have done that sort of thing well, but here any feeling of 'wow the world is wiped out' is ruined by all the online players running by you constantly. The atmosphere, feeling of the game is just empty in the wrong way.

I always preferred normal gameplay to survival mode, and 76 is survival mode whether people want that or not. I'll stick with this a few more days but not worth getting based on how it plays so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      How does it look terrible. I have a gtx 1060 and i7 8750 and the graphics on ultra are amazing.
      You need to get your eyes checked or you have really low standards for what a top game should look like in 2018.

Compare the graphics of Fallout 76 to God of War, Red Dead Redemption, Spiderman, Batman Arkham Knight hell even Witcher 3 which came out in 2015 and then tell me it's amazing.

The graphics are subpar, the animation and gunplay are both extremely clunky and unrefined for a game that is coming out in 2018, the fps stutters (im looking at videos and comments) are insane.

Comment

Comment

everything ive seen about this game indicates its trash

Comment

The only online game I play is neverwinter

Online games suck, we all know they suck, but the key is if you are in a good guild and make good friends and do voice chat parties and just shoot the **** while playing.

Fallout is supposed to be a rich single player experience.

Comment

Fallout 3 & Fallout NV were both great games. 4 kinda sucked, and i'm not bothering with 76.

Comment

Working...
              X