Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think DAZN is going to throw crazy money to sign GGG, make Canelo vs GGG 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG would be a good pickup for DAZN. And a good match for GGG with all their 160lb guys or Callum if GGG legit is looking to move up.

I think with all these failed 3 fight deal offers to bigger names I think they'd even do a 1 fight deal with GGG if thats all they could agree upon too.

Tommy is probably looking for more but GGG is gonna get what GGG wants more than Tommy will. And sh^t man Tommy might be out of the loop the day after GGG retires. His 360 promotion isn't got anyone worth much on the world scene right now. One of his top guys, Ryan Martin, just got his grand opening & grand closing on the world scene so he's got another year or two of licking his wounds ahead of him before & if he makes another attempt.

Comment

GGG would be a good pickup for DAZN. And a good match for GGG with all their 160lb guys or Callum if GGG legit is looking to move up.

I think with all these failed 3 fight deal offers to bigger names I think they'd even do a 1 fight deal with GGG if thats all they could agree upon too.

Tommy is probably looking for more but GGG is gonna get what GGG wants more than Tommy will. And sh^t man Tommy might be out of the loop the day after GGG retires. His 360 promotion isn't got anyone worth much on the world scene right now. One of his top guys, Ryan Martin, just got his grand opening & grand closing on the world scene so he's got another year or two of licking his wounds ahead of him before & if he makes another attempt.

Comment

That isn't going to happen. For starters, no one is even sure if g will be able to get licensed to fight. Following total facial reconstructive surgery is a kind of a big deal. Second, Canelo beat g down perfectly clear the last time. Third, I don't see that being a big fight. Definitely not as big as either of the first two. One is 28 and the other is 36. The 28 year-old won convincingly. It doesn't make sense to think the 36 year-old is going to do any better. Thus, there isn't the interest for a third fight. Besides, people are honestly sick of all the whining and crying from g. He's like a two-year old with all his temper tantrums.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          so you are afraid Golovkin could get decent judges?
          Didn’t team ggg choose the judges in the last fight including the one judge that had him winning the first fight? Lol

You boys just can’t get over it can you.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Yep, there's not a big DAZN wall behind them at all.

Answer the question.

During the broadcast of the actual fight, was DAZN mentioned/utilized in any capacity?

What Eddie Hearn does in a New York press tour to try and secure the rest of his money is up to him; Anthony Joshua is a Sky Sports fighter, and there's no log of Buffer saying anything different.

Sky Box Office, William Hill, JD Sports, Russian Copper Company.

No DAZN seen or mentioned anywhere on fight night, lol

Comment

GGG has no other offers other than coming from ESPN and DAZN.
              Of course, he's going to go with the highest bidder.
              Haymon is not interested. He'll never pit any of his fighters against a monster.
              This is a moot point.

Comment

Working...
              X