Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While Spence is sitting on his A$$, Crawford is building his brand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    lol and the one leading that race is Collazo lmao
    Exactly - Collazo is the resident PBC punching bag at 147!

Comment

Crawford is becoming more popular and mainstream. He sold out the arena and had great ratings for ESPN. Spence is also fairly popular. Both guys just need more promotion and more prime time fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
        How would you fare against Collazo under the lights?
        lmao, got nothing to say so instead you say "how would you fare in a fight"

But to answer your question, I wouldn't fight him, I'm not a professional boxer you idiot

Red K, time to kick rocks, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Exactly - Collazo is the resident PBC punching bag at 147!
          watch out now. don't be talking about Collazo like that or else minute maid will say "can you beat him up?" lmao

Comment

Neither one of them is walking through fire. Both are both sharing top honors at 147 right now. Hopefully they will fight by late 2019, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Crawford is DEFINITELY on the WRONG side of the block. PBC has the BEST wws in the world. Who in the fk is crawford going to fight? Spence has all the top wws in the world on his block.

The bottom line is this... Bob arum can say whatever the fk he wants, but at the end of the day, its crawford who CHOOSE to reup with arum knowing full well that all the best wws in the world are with pbc. If he REALLY wanted that smoke deep down, he wouldve signed with pbc PERIOD end of story!

Bud will continue to fight nobodies while spence will be beating the top guys at ww and then bud will get the call one day to fight spence while never facing any top wws SMDH

Comment

[QUOTE=MinuteMaid5;19225417]
                Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                lmao, got nothing to say so instead you say "how would you fare in a fight"

But to answer your question, I wouldn't fight him, I'm not a professional boxer you idiot

Red K, time to kick rocks, idiot
                Thanks for acting like that, writing long paragraphs and ****, idiot.
                acting like what? you made a comment, I responded to it, you made an assumption, only to make yourself look like an ass

what did I do?

are "long paragraphs" too much for you to comprehend? if so I apologize, but I'm unable to keep it at dumb level for you though

Comment

Can you even build a brand when all you fight is bums?

Crawford's resume stinks.

What other fighter has done so little but been called the best P4P fighter in the world? Can't think of any off the top of my head.

Comment

You just dont stop do you? How was your day, what ya got going on this weekend? Watching any boxing?
                    o you want me to stop? I'm not even doing anything, I'm just asking you to clarify what you initially said. But since you continuously avoid it, then I'll go ahead and stop making you feel stupid

Comment

I was just kidding whos looking stupid now
                      o ok, got cha, you were just kidding when you said this:

Spence beats your poster boy all im sayin
                      well that's cool, you were "just kidding"

enjoy your night

Comment

Working...
                      X