Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-24-2018, 05:05 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1634 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 12,727.00
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
Maybe...just maybe it would be worth it.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Damn, looks like she's packing too. What does she have, Ds?
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 05:08 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Yea big t^tties are cool for a few years or til they get too big. Then gravity says f#ck you lady. I ain't into it. The p#ssy is a far more interesting part of a womans body to me.

Hell man even medium & small t^tties go to hell after awhile. If not for wonderbra's back in the day we'd all have grown up thinking t^tties are in the middle of womens torso's with how low they hanging.
I don't care how low they hang, I still love them.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:13 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Sh^t is so nuts with sexual consent these days.

I was listening to some podcast about #MeToo type sh^t the other day & this couple met one night & decided to go back to one of their rooms to have sex. He was a big muscled up cat. They get to the room. They get naked. She sucks his dick & iirc they f#ck to. After that she goes to the campus police or w/e & said she felt forced to suck his dick & felt she got violated/sexual assaulted cuz he was a big guy.

Now mind you he didn't threaten her or nothing like that. He was just some big f#cking dude that apparently she felt scared of or fearful of him doing some crazy sh^t to her if she said no to him.

Now granted this guy didn't get into trouble over this or go to prison or nothing, but this is the mindset that some of these girls are coming with. Like if you got any advantage over a women you basically don't know if she realllllllllly wants to f#ck cuz she could just be saying yes or going with the flow cuz she's scared of your power, physically, socially, at work, financially or elsewhere. Thats f#cking crazytown as all hell.
That reminds me, you said you liked Patrice O Neal right? Ever heard the story he told on Opie and Anthony on XM in the 2000s about doing prison time after he pulled a train on a girl in high school and afterwards she claimed she was raped because one of his idiot friends couldn't keep his mouth shut about it, so she claimed it wasn't consensual to try and salvage her reputation?
Old 10-24-2018, 05:34 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1439 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,796.00
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Yeah I just looked up her nude scene for the first time. I'm mildly disappointed.
Eh. I still liked it. Still masturbation material to me. Iím in no position to get picky anyways.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 06:01 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2092 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,299.00
No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallus View Post
damn, i wish sliverman would let me masturbate in front of her. i'd want to squirt a lil jizz on her though. i love sarah silverman
Me too.

i actually can't stand her but would love to bang her.
TheBigLug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 06:02 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1056 Post(s)
TJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,255.09
your favorite - punchr great stuff - Santa_ Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

She is just trying to stay relevant!

She should have kept her mouth clamped on to Jimmy's dick!

Jimmy Kimmel is worth like $35 million.
TJ highway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 06:11 AM #57
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16549 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,760.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
That reminds me, you said you liked Patrice O Neal right? Ever heard the story he told on Opie and Anthony on XM in the 2000s about doing prison time after he pulled a train on a girl in high school and afterwards she claimed she was raped because one of his idiot friends couldn't keep his mouth shut about it, so she claimed it wasn't consensual to try and salvage her reputation?
Yea numerous times in fact. Thats a good one. Its funny, f#cked up & a lil too real.

Wish that dude was still around. Funny cat & enlightening with the way he looked at things. Those are always my favorite types of comedians.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:29 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yea numerous times in fact. Thats a good one. Its funny, f#cked up & a lil too real.

Wish that dude was still around. Funny cat & enlightening with the way he looked at things. Those are always my favorite types of comedians.
Yeah, gone too soon man. I like that on O&A they kept mentioning all his comic buddies doing a tribute show every year, not just that first year after he died. There's some good Patrice compilations on youtube. There's one with all the appearances where he talked about his own relationship with his girlfriend and all his dating advice call Patrice O' Neal and the Ladies which is both entertaining and enlightening. He was like a Bill Hicks or Richard Pryor when it came to talking about women.

I liked Mitch Hedberg too, with his plays on words and laid back delivery, kind of reminded me of Steven Wright. Wish I had heard of him before he died. My favorite material of his I've heard so far was when he said he didn't agree with the at ease command in the military and said he was at ease because he was not in the military, he hadn't slept for 10 days because that would be way too long and he was against picketing but didn't know how to express it haha.

Last edited by Anthony342; 10-25-2018 at 04:19 AM.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:41 AM #59
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 2186 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,106.00
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
She got butt naked in a movie a few years ago. Shower scene too. Itís incredible. Sheís in her 40ís and she still hot as f u c k.
I searched without success all over youtube looking for this movie sceneÖ.where is it?
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 11:52 AM #60
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16549 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,760.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
Yeah, gone too soon man. I like that on O&A they kept mentioning all his comic buddies doing a tribute show every year, not just that first year after he died. There's some good Patrice compilations on youtube. There's one with all the appearances where he talked about his own relationship with his girlfriend and all his dating advice call Patrice O' Neal and the Ladies which is both entertaining and enlightening. He was like a Bill Hicks or Richard Pryor when it came to talking about women.
Right. That Black Phillip show he did with Dante Hicks I still recommend to cats with girl problems. He breaks down girl bs like no one I've ever heard talk about girl bs.

Quote:
I liked Mitch Hedberg too, with his plays on words and laid back delivery, kind of reminded me of Steven Wright. Wish I had heard of him before he died. My favorite material of his I've heard so far was when he said he didn't agree with the at ease command in the military and said he was at east because he was not in the military, he hadn't slept for 10 days because that would be way too long and he was against picketing but didn't know how to express it haha.
I never got into Mitch, but he was clearly a talented & unique guy.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
consent, front, louis, masturbated, sarah, silverman....with

User Tag List