No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    You know almost everyone does at some level right?

We all share same/similar dna.

What is she 0.009%?

I think most Europeans are 0.018% native American blood. Lol
    I believe humans share 99.9 similar DNA. The difference that is talked about is in that 0.1%.

Humans are 99.9 per cent similar to the person sitting next to us. The rest of those genes tell us everything from our eye colour to whether we're predisposed to certain diseases.

A 2005 study found that chimpanzees — our closest living evolutionary relatives — are 96 per cent genetically similar to humans.
    Cats are more like us than you'd think. A 2007 study found that about 90 per cent of the genes in the Abyssinian domestic cat are similar to humans.

When it comes to protein-encoding genes, mice are 85 per cent similar to humans. For non-coding genes, it is only about 50 per cent. The National Human Genome Research Institute attributes this similarity to a shared ancestor about 80 million years ago.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a8292111.html

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      99.999% pure water. Trust me, it'll sell
      Still not a %100 pure water.

Did you look up the genealogy stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Those nowadays tribes have strict rules of who can be a member. Warren proved she has Native American ancestors which what she said she was told by her grandparents.
        Ancestors? Plural? What she proved is that maybe she has ONE ancestor 6-10 generations ago. And that is still a MAYBE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Ancestors? Plural? What she proved is that maybe she has ONE ancestor 6-10 generations ago. And that is still a MAYBE.
          Yeah because what would the parents of the Native American ancestor be?
          Wouldn't they be Native American too?

Comment

Still not a %100 pure water.

Did you look up the genealogy stuff?
            Yeah, but we're talking about the milk here. It's not whole milk, 2% milk, or even skim milk... It's water

Comment

Yeah, but we're talking about the milk here. It's not whole milk, 2% milk, or even skim milk... It's water
              It's not pure water. Remember milk is in it.

Warren is happy for her Native American ancestor.
              You aren't proud that you have some. It's cool. I get it.

Comment

It's not pure water. Remember milk is in it.

Warren is happy for her Native American ancestor.
                You aren't proud that you have some. It's cool. I get it.
                If you want to drink .09% milk and be happy, who am I to convince you otherwise? Drink up the Kool Aid, I mean milk

Comment

If you want to drink .09% milk and be happy, who am I to convince you otherwise? Drink up the Kool Aid, I mean milk
                  Nah. I like my water pure. So if any trace of milk is in it, I won't drink it.

I don't like pure milk either. Turn it to ice cream and I am in, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                    Thanks man, jhonny is claiming he’s an Aztec king.
                    Btw, jhonny has been DNA tested each time a new breeder wants his creme sauce, he’s descended from a long line of champions.

Comment

Yeah because what would the parents of the Native American ancestor be?
                      Wouldn't they be Native American too?
                      Maybe he was 25% native. Or maybe he was Latin American since no actual native samples were used for this DNA test.

Comment

Working...
                      X