Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Want Roe vs Wade (Abortion Law) to be Overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Seems it is his only drum to beat.
    Cannot refute are argue against the facts, so makes spurious unfounded claims that deflect from the issue.

It suggests deep down he knows he is wrong, but feels wrong to against what has been rammed into his head for years by others in his bubble.
    I've seen a few of them say that "It's just a religious argument", and none of them can cite what that religious argument actually is. This guy's the worst trying to pivot the conversation to global religion vs abortion laws.

Comment

• Can anyone here make a case as to why the laws should be changed in the first place?

I understand we all have our views of 'when life begins' and what exceptions should be made, but the real question is, why should our personal views become law for everyone else? How will it help the collective?

Theres gotta be more to it then just 'this is what I believe'.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I've seen a few of them say that "It's just a religious argument", and none of them can cite what that religious argument actually is. This guy's the worst trying to pivot the conversation to global religion vs abortion laws.

Especially when they advocate for abortion in the bible

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Can anyone here make a case as to why the laws should be changed in the first place?

I understand we all have our views of 'when life begins' and what exceptions should be made, but the real question is, why should our personal views become law for everyone else? How will it help the collective?

To protect the human rights of the unborn child.

And one point in history some deemed to classify other races as not human to be able to mistreat and murder them.

Comment

Can anyone here make a case as to why the laws should be changed in the first place?

The Roe v Wade court decision should be overturned because it denies those humans their rights pursuant to the Equal Rights Act

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              To protect the human rights of the unborn child.

And one point in history some deemed to classify other races as not human to be able to mistreat and murder them.
              So in your opinion its not a matter of how it helps, its just the right to do correct?

Comment

The Roe v Wade court decision should be overturned because it denies those humans their rights pursuant to the Equal Rights Act
                Can you be more specific please? I dont think the equal rights act talks about the right to be born.

Comment

Can you be more specific please? I dont think the equal rights act talks about the right to be born.
                  Being born or being unborn is a discrimination that violates the law

Comment

Being born or being unborn is a discrimination that violates the law
                    Which specific law and how?

Comment

So in your opinion its not a matter of how it helps, its just the right to do correct?
                      It help babies not to suffer and not to be killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X