No announcement yet.

Scumbag that murdered Jimmy Ryce has been executed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbag that murdered Jimmy Ryce has been executed

I know this is a hot topic not only here on this forum but throughout the nation.

What do you guys think and feel about this. This excuse of a human being kidnapped, raped, shot and beheaded/dismembered 9yr old Jimmy Ryce back in 1995 here in FL.

Here's a link
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/1...t-rejects.html

Comment

The world it a better place without him

Comment

I find it absurd we take so long to kill someone. Grab a gun and shoot the mofos in the head. You can take all the child molesters and blast em.

Comment

i think it was a very kind execution and he doesn't deserve it. what he deserve was to be skinned alive then saw in half while upside down starting from the anus to head splitting him into half.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            I find it absurd we take so long to kill someone. Grab a gun and shoot the mofos in the head. You can take all the child molesters and blast em.
            A few years for appeals or some new evidence to appear would be reasonable. But 18 years. What took them so long?

Comment

What POS's live on this planet. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Anti execution activists say we should not kill people because it costs millions to do the lethal injection, that's one of their reasons. It's very simple, it doesn't cost much to put a bullet on the deserving criminal's head.

Comment

Working...
                X