No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Well you're stupid so I also was just stating facts.....can't fault me for that huh? And your spelling and punctuation are embarrassing you broooooooooooo lol
    YEAH whatever, just keep it boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      No we're on a forum where we use words, paragraphs and whole essays to communicate so if you can't make it here, this isn't for you. You know nothing about boxing anyways so why come here? Did your troll card expire down at the library? Awwwww wittle pu55ys hurt now ......wah wah! F@ckin pu55y. STFU
      GGG and his resume and specially his fans all suck lol... and you’re still a fat sensitive little girl!
      Last edited by Robi13; 05-24-2018, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        I don't care about any of the belts. I want lil g to MAN UP and fight Jermall.
        A blast of a 160 tussle. Fun in the ring match-up, would be an entertaining build up as well. Oh, the face-to-face Charlo trash talk would be a good time.

Comment

• lil g dont wanna see the technician

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I have been saying that for YEARS !!

all I ever said about Golovkin..... is that they are completely risk/reward averse, and that he is taking the fights they want, and passing on the rest..... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!

so is therefore 100% responsible, and 100% accountable, for his resume'

..... and for years YOU guys decided to call me a hater lol

all that " ducking me doe " nonsense, is complete bullshht

Sturm, maybe..... Martinez/Cotto, forget it.... that did not happen

like I said..... I have been saying that for YEARS, props for finally coming around
            Well thanks. We do agree on the economics of boxing. I don’t agree with the notion that Golovkin is ducking anybody out of fear of losing. He, like the rest of them, is positioning himself before retirement with the best that money can buy. You’re right about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              And his history making “unification” with Lemieux.
              Same as the history making unification Crawford had against Indongo or whatever his name was. You can't control who has the other titles, only the ones you have the oppurtunity to fight for.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                That's BS. Absolute Bull Sheet. Golovkin won the last two rounds and the second. A good case can be made that he won the first also.
                LMMFAO! See what I mean. You guys just straight up LIE. At least I know, I thought you guys were REALLY dumb but your not your just liars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  But maybe we get Canelo vs. Charlo? That might be even better! I just want GGG stripped because I don't think anyone will fight Dervy if it's not for a title! Andrade already swerved him in December! Then again, Andrade swerves everybody!
                  Nelo/Jermall would be better but I want the fakes out 1st.

Comment

• So GGG-Canelo II is close to being done per DLH today. You would have thought with half the morons on here that it wasn't going to happen. You knew the fact that they kept talking about it, GBP, that it was probably still in the works. Golovkin won't get 50/50 but he will likely get a better deal than 35%. I'm sure the haters will come back and say, GGG made a smart move pushing for more money. But the deal is still not done, so until then I'll wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      What the hell are you babbling about?? His focus is Canelo for revenge and money. Personally I don't care if he fights Canelo but that's what he wants and it's going to happen. There is no log jam as you are claiming. He fought Vanes to fulfill his promise that he would fight on May 5. He fought Vanes because Vanes is from the area and Golovkin had a good chance of not being in a tough fight where he could be injured and derail his chance to crush Canelo. As it turned out selecting Vanes was a smart choice because the viewership was good for such a hastily arranged fight. Vanes also wanted the fight and had no leverage that he could use to stall the fight past May 5.
                      I do not put him on mute but I don't even bother reading his ******ed post. Once in a while I'll scan past something and respond. I really think there is something wrong with the guy, no joking. Him and Jrazor are missing a few cards from the deck.

Comment

Working...
                      X