Tank Davis wants to spar Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank gat Devin Haney problems lol

Comment

Tank would KO floyd unconcious, floyd will duck that spar like he ducked everyone at their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Exactly.

I don't know if Floyd is a good promoter because some of the things he does I find questionable but at the very least he still has the power to get his fighters opportunities.

Look how many title shots he got Ishe Smith for crying out loud. And Ishe lost most of his title shots.

He got Bey a title shot and win, he even got Theophane a title shot.

He's got Jack loads of big fights. He built Jack from the ground up and has made him a lot of money and that's bouncing back from a bad KO loss too.

So Tank is just a straight up ******. Guy is seriously dumb.

I can't even fathom his logic. Floyd literally handed him two world titles on a plate basically. Got him a main event in the UK, I bet Warren had to pay him a fortune to come over to the UK. And to add to that he got him on the co main slot for the 2nd biggest PPV fight in history in a showcase fight. And this moron is feeling hard done by?!?!?! It's asinine.
        As a tank fan I couldn’t agree more lol. His mom was prob on drugs while she was pregnant

Comment

Idk i had a bad feeling about Tank from the jump. Atleast when Broner jumped on the scene he had some star power to fall back once the losses piled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
            Ironic that you say that, when Mayweather did everything he could, to get Davis outta the ghetto. Mayweather literally bought Gervonta Davis a furnished house in Las Vegas, and what'd Gervontard do? He sold the furniture, and went back into the ghetto. Mayweather saved him from trashy Baltimore promoters, who were trying to sue him, and even handed him 2 world titles. One of those titles belonged to Alberto Machado, but the WBC was on some sus shit, and gave it to Davis. After everything Mayweather did for him, this is how Davis thanks him.
            That's his game plan. Use Mayweather for whatever he can, set up an exit plan that involves making a name for himself by beating his promoter and thus humiliating him, then jumping ship to another promoter to ride the momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
              Told y'all, Floydiots. Floyd is too ghetto and classless to be a role model for his own fighters. He ain't cut out to be a classy, competent promoter. You would have to be a floydiot or a complete moron to sign with him.
              Define ghetto for me please.
              Also which promoters besides Floyd that are role models??

Comment

Too bad it's getting to this. What's uncle Al's take? I wonder..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Badou just got another title shot last night and presumably a good purse to go along with it.

Tank needs to grow up.
                  lol even badou took a shot at gayweather jr davis is going to leave and don't be surprised if jack ends up leaving too!

Comment

A good play, and you fools fall for it every time.

Comment

Sh.its ridiculous

Tank needs to leave whatever issue he has with Mayweather off Social Media it just makes him looks bad

Everything he has is because of Mayweather
                      -straps
                      -Paydays
                      -Association and guidance from Haymon
                      -Popularity

Without Mayweather assistance, Tanks unknown and unheard of and still in Baltimore

You hate the man that put you on cool , but keep it behind closed doors

Comment

Working...
                      X