Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 MLB discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it! The Dodgers are screwed! Their best position player, Corey Seager is out for the season and needs Tommy John surgery. Let's see if they can trade for Manny Machado.

Comment

Braves release Jose Bautista after signing him just over a month ago. Dude is 37, stick a fork in him, he's done.

One of the most hated guys in baseball, but the Canadians love him. Go figure.

Comment

Dodgers are only 2 games back now in the division after being down as much as 9 games back just a month ago, still 2 games under .500 though. Considering all of the injuries they have especially with their starting pitchers, this is very good news.

Comment

Tough to repeat, but I like Houston

Boston would be my 2nd choice

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Braves release Jose Bautista after signing him just over a month ago. Dude is 37, stick a fork in him, he's done.

One of the most hated guys in baseball, but the Canadians love him. Go figure.
            That guy breaks a lot of etiquette and unwritten rules in baseball along with Carlos Gomez. Certain things you just don't do. A lot of bench clearing brawls have been instigated by those 2. Baseball just isnt' a sport where you hotdog it and rub it in other people's faces. And you know what? I like it like that.

Comment

But for real, wake me up about mid September

Comment

Wow, Ohtani will be out for at least 3 weeks with a grade 2 UCL sprain in his pitching elbow. Not a Halos fan, but did catch him a few times and he was fun to watch.

Dodgers are slowly catching up to the Diamondbacks, now only 2 games back for first place in the division.

Comment

Dodgers trade for Machado. Great trade.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...rs-5-prospects

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    Dodgers trade for Machado. Great trade.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...rs-5-prospects
                    Remains to be seen. 5 prospects is a lot of parts for a rental.

Dodgers need to win it all, otherwise heads will be rolling from the front office and the dugout into the Pacific Ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Remains to be seen. 5 prospects is a lot of parts for a rental.

Dodgers need to win it all, otherwise heads will be rolling from the front office and the dugout into the Pacific Ocean.
                      You're right, the Dodger need to win it all. I see them making it out of the NL, but I'm not that confident they can take whoever comes out of the AL. Astros, Yanks, and Sox are mighty dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X