No announcement yet.

Ban the NRA and the mass shootings end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    So 1bad65 argues, that armed civilians prevent terrorattacks.
    No, I did not.

I said we can shoot back when attacked because we have gun rights.

Please keep up, and watch those strawmen.

Y'all do not, and thus are sitting ducks. See Paris, for a perfect example of what happens in that scenario.

It's not about preventing them. You can't prevent loons from being loony. But when they act on their lunacy we can defend ourselves. Y'all can't.

I simply can't see disarming ourselves, then attacking those who choose to not be disarmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      No, I did not.

I said we can shoot back when attacked because we have gun rights.

Please keep up, and watch those strawmen.

Y'all do not, and thus are sitting ducks. See Paris, for a perfect example of what happens in that scenario.

It's not about preventing them. You can't prevent loons from being loony. But when they act on their lunacy we can defend ourselves. Y'all can't.

I simply can't see disarming ourselves, then attacking those who choose to not be disarmed.
      Strawman?

Let's see. You say:

But hey, be an unarmed victim, I don't care. They attack you guys ALOT more than they attack us here in armed Texas.
      For a layman this means that Texans are not attacked because they are armed. So if Europeans where armed as well as texans they wouldn't be attacked so much. Surely there can be no other interpretation.

And again evidence does not support this argument as I just showed (and you skipped to adress).

Comment

Strawman?
        Correct

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        For a layman this means that Texans are not attacked because they are armed.
        No, it does not.

It means what it says, and it never says that.

So if Europeans where armed as well as texans they wouldn't be attacked so much. Surely there can be no other interpretation.
        Crime stats do back that up.....

And again evidence does not support this argument as I just showed (and you skipped to adress).
        Of course it supports it.

How else do you think London's murder rate just passed NYC, despite London having strict gun control while New York allows for gun ownership?

Comment

• So when you mean this:

'But hey, be an unarmed victim, I don't care. They attack you guys ALOT more than they attack us here in armed Texas. '

It doesn't mean that armed eupeans would be attacked less than unarmed Europeans?

Comment

So when you mean this:

'But hey, be an unarmed victim, I don't care. They attack you guys ALOT more than they attack us here in armed Texas. '

It doesn't mean that armed eupeans would be attacked less than unarmed Europeans?

That's speculation, though crime stats do back it up.

Again I ask, how did London's murder rate pass New York City's murder rate when London has strict gun control while NYC does not?

It should be easy to answer, if you can defend your stance......

Comment

So when you mean this:

Here's another question to dodge....

How do you explain that fact?

Comment

Here's another question to dodge....

How do you explain that fact?
                Provide some stats. I need number of inhabitants in Texas and Denmark. Percentage of Muslims in both places and number of terrorist attacks and deaths in the past 20 years. I would also like the number of terrorists killed by armed civilians in both places.

Comment

Provide some stats. I need number of inhabitants in Texas and Denmark. Percentage of Muslims in both places and number of terrorist attacks and deaths in the past 20 years. I would also like the number of terrorists killed by armed civilians in both places.
                  Denmark???

I never cited Denmark.

When you first catch up on what I actually asserted, then you can start demanding source citations.

As you know well, I don't bother with your strawmen.

Comment

• While you're hopefully catching yourself up, don't forget this question as well:

How did London's murder rate pass New York City's murder rate when London has strict gun control while NYC does not?

Comment

You asserted I used strawmen, and don't deal with arguments .

You just cited examples of what you (wrongly) claim is conjecture.

I must ask you to try again. This time prove the charges you made, please.
                      You can't refute any of the points I made. You logic is flawed and especially these hilarious leaps to say this means that.

Why are you cherry picking NYC vs London based on a blip over a few months. Most of the current trend seems to be black gang crime in certain areas stabbing other black people. Again your using this to say this means that. Learn how to argue properly and challenge the points I made instead of excuses not to deal with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X