Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Beats Down Mikey Garcia, Wins Lopsided Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    lmfao I heard you speak fool, you like 5th grade educated at best.
    You sound the same too.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      ZERO credit & ZERO respect to Spence for calling out CANELO , only to pu55y out when CANELO called his bluff , then fighting a lightweight.

Props to Garcia for daring to be great & fighting a guy way way bigger then himself.

Mikey keep your head up bro , you're a tough man with lots of heart & balls. Go back down to 140 & fight Lomachencko or the winner of the WBSS.

Mikey Garcia's stock rises while Spence's stock drops.

Spence you're a piece of 5hit pu55y , CANELO would knock you out cold , too bad you're a coward and ran like girl from him.

Spence will not go the distance against CANELO like Mikey did against him.
      Dude that fight will never happen so you could forget about that being considered. Canelo will retire boxing in a few years. Spence wants to clean up the welterweight division before he moves up and the one guy that he should be fighting but I get it [not in the same network, different promoter issues] is Crawford. Styles make fights. Spence and Canelo are not a good match. Spence and Crawford is a perfect match

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Spence got exposed as a no power, basic fraud lol. Mikey took all the shots like they were nothing. Any top WW would laugh at Spence and knock him out. Mikey won tonight and the respect of the entire boxing community. Spence lost a lot tonight
        Man you're really delusional smh. You were saying Mikey was going to expose Spence because your twisted @$$ has such a big man crush on Mikey that you couldn't use LOGIC. Maybe you should go to bed after eating a nice big serving of CROW. Smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Spence outboxed Mikey, but I don’t think he proved he was the better technical fighter. He controlled the fight with his jab from the opening bell. But it was moreso due to his length and quickness than anything he was doing technically. Mikey was trying time it. But Spence didn’t haven’t to put himself in harm’s way to land the damn thing.

I also don’t buy that Spence chose a prolonged beatdown over getting Mikey outta there. He stepped on the gas, and there were several rounds where he battered Mikey. He also let his hands go and opened himself up to the little bit of offensive success that Mikey had. Mikey’s just extremely tough.
          Mikey is tough and resilient that's for sure. I do give him credit for withstanding 12 rounds. Guess was expecting a better game plan from the Garcias after all that talk of Mikey sees something in Spence that had people scratching their head what exactly did he see that he could exploit. Just so it's in the clear I wasn't in the majority group of people in favor of Garcia beating Spence before the fight took place.

Comment

• Spence is probably going to fight Pac next if Pac is up for it. Pac is going to get beat by one of the top Welters so Errol may as well put the money in his pocket rather than seeing it go to someone else. He's be a fool if he didn't try to get Pac in the ring. The other guys can wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
              These entrances are so overblown and pompous. You are boxers, not members of the royal family.
              Wtf. We just paid 75 bucks for a show. Let them give us a show. I very much enjoyed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                That's how special pac is he's smaller than mikey but still dominated a welterweight division in his prime.
                True but that was Pac in his prime. This is past prime Pac we are talking. I don't want to see an older man get KO into oblivion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  LoL, you just like a biitch! You speak up after the fact!
                  Why didn't you say anything before the fight began you piece of shet,???
                  I'm on record saying Spence was going to win. Quit crying. That was a non-effort by Garcia. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    naw man, he caught most on the gloves or deflected ont he gloves, he got a beating but it LOOKED more worse than it actually was i.e. cathcing everything on the gloves, rolling and defelcitng.
                    How in the world can he "get a beating" and "catch everything on the gloves" at the same time? Do you ever know what you're talking about? Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                      Manny almost said “Talk to my promoter, Bob Arum.” by default. (-:
                      LMAO I noticed that too😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X