No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Spence: Why Not? We'll Give Fans a Good Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Pac already said he wanted the fight and we'll just wait if Spence wanted it too.
    I feel like i'm talking to a 5 year old.

An on the spot response to a post fight interview is not a binding contract.

If Pacquiao wanted the fight, it would already be made.

Comment

You are a certified MORON!

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
      He's not going to fight spence lol. It's a mismatch.

This fight will never happen.
      Spence fought a very smart fight as he's very careful early on & respected Mickey. Mickey has respectable power against a welterweight but look very slow w/ the extra weight jumping 2 divisions. He could beat some welterweights but not at Spence level, he should stay at lightweight or max at light welter. He suppose to be quicker to at least deal the huge height & reach advantage of Spence.

Mickey is not Manny even at age 40, he's a different animal fast, stronger, great footwork, throws combo & high ring IQ, a certified top 20 ATG. It will be a good match up but I still believe Manny will beat Spence base on what his performance against Mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
        I feel like i'm talking to a 5 year old.

An on the spot response to a post fight interview is not a binding contract.

If Pacquiao wanted the fight, it would already be made.
        Lol. that was pac response and if spence is serious they will call pac team to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawk2017 View Post
          Spence fought a very smart fight as he's very careful early on & respected Mickey. Mickey has respectable power against a welterweight but look very slow w/ the extra weight jumping 2 divisions. He could beat some welterweights but not at Spence level, he should stay at lightweight or max at light welter. He suppose to be quicker to at least deal the huge height & reach advantage of Spence.

Mickey is not Manny even at age 40, he's a different animal fast, stronger, great footwork, throws combo & high ring IQ, a certified top 20 ATG. It will be a good match up but I still believe Manny will beat Spence base on what his performance against Mickey.
          Spence is too dangerous for Pacquiao, I just can't see it happening. Pacquiao still has a political future to consider, he's in the running for President. I don't see him risking his legacy(not as a boxer but as a World leader) for such a meaningless fight. Nothing he's done in the past few years signifies that.

I mean his last fight was Adrien Broner. That shows you Pacquiao is making strategic choices, and is not hunting for the hardest fight he can get.

Comment

Lol. that was pac response and if spence is serious they will call pac team to make it happen.
            If you have a limited grasp on the politics and dynamics of boxing, sure you could think that.

Comment

PAC looked shook in the ring when SPENCE called him over to talk about fighting.Not saying he was but it damn sure looked it!!

Comment

Spence is thinking twice now that pac accepted his challenge. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                  PAC looked shook in the ring when SPENCE called him over to talk about fighting.Not saying he was but it damn sure looked it!!
                  Maybe he can't say yes straight away or his wife will give him the bussiness at home

Maybe he has to sweet talk her first lol

Comment

nobody fears an old guy that lost to Jeff Horn. Especially if drug testing is involved.

Comment

Oh come on now, that's taking unquestioning fan ship too far.

Comment

Working...
                      X