Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Walters Had Been Active during Loma, could it have gone 12 Like Pedraza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Walters Had Been Active during Loma, could it have gone 12 Like Pedraza?

I hope GGG comes prepped. His opponent better play the part as Marsellus Wallace said, “yo ass goes down in the...”

Surely DAZN will have a brown bag ready for a Wade style opponent.

Could be disastrous if GGG performs horrid on his return.

Oh yeah wait we were talking about inactivity and Walters my bad!

You’re a ****ing ******.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      You’re a ****ing ******.
      Activity got you shook, son.

Comment

You are actually ******ed, you should not be allowed to use technology.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          You are actually ******ed, you should not be allowed to use technology.
          Go listen to some rap music. Embrace your knowledge for checks and balances

Comment

Honestly I just want to fry up my beef patties and have a nice dinner, put the juicy beef patty in a 10 seeds bread sandwich with mustard and tomato sauce/ketchup.

I really wish I had onions and mushrooms right now.

I do have cold beers in the fridge, but beer is Haram.

Aaaah, what to do....

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
              Honestly I just want to fry up my beef patties and have a nice dinner, put the juicy beef patty in a 10 seeds bread sandwich with mustard and tomato sauce/ketchup.

I really wish I had onions and mushrooms right now.

I do have cold beers in the fridge, but beer is Haram.

Aaaah, what to do....
              Red wine is better. More artistically sound and helps focus. All about the Renaissance. Good antioxidants too for the heart.

Beer too heavy for my stomach. Only 28 too

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Red wine is better. More artistically sound and helps focus. All about the Renaissance. Good antioxidants too for the heart.

Beer too heavy for my stomach. Only 28 too
                Yes red wine is much better, beers make you bloated. Goes straight to the belly. Have some cheap beers in the fridge wasting away, have lots of bottled water, 100% natty juice and protein milks in cartons with a straw.

I will probably take a massive number two and have a shower soon, how has your day been?

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                  Yes red wine is much better, beers make you bloated. Goes straight to the belly. Have some cheap beers in the fridge wasting away, have lots of bottled water, 100% natty juice and protein milks in cartons with a straw.

I will probably take a massive number two and have a shower soon, how has your day been?
                  I am fixing my kitchen sliding door. Needs lube, or a new system installed. My girlfriend hurt her wrist trying to open it. Long overdue

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    I am fixing my kitchen sliding door. Needs lube, or a new system installed. My girlfriend hurt her wrist trying to open it. Long overdue
                    Man sliding doors are so convenient, but when they 'break' they are a pain in the ass. May your girlfriend R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                    X