Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam's Dark History of Slavery (Whitewashed and Forgotten)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All religion is bullshít.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      The Islamic slave trade was larger than the Atlantic slave trade by an almost immeasurable quantity due to its duration & made a habit of castrating the males.

The US had one of the smallest & shortest-lived slave trades in the world (with by far the best outcome for their descendants).

1.5 million free Europeans were captured & enslaved by African/Barbary pirates over the same period that 350k African slaves were legally purchased & transported to the US.

Point?

Nobody cares about slavery. 1 out of a million people is an avid history buff. The only reason we ever bring up slavery in the Western world is to make $$$ off of trashy movies and clickbait. When any modern westerner tells me they feel guilty about slavery I instantly know they're historically illiterate & grew up watching lots of daytime TV.

You feel guilty about abolishing it before everyone else, having the smallest trade and being the only ones to apologize? Nah, you saw a hallmark movie.
      You are wrong, it's used by enemies to destabilise and weaken a state to the point it can be conquered from within. Modern wars are ideoligical wars.

It's why the same nations seem to both support EQUALITY yet at the same time fund extreme nationalism in other nations if it serves their purpose.

Make no mistake, the modern left is a tool used to divide and conquer. Who do you think funds LGBT marches in Russia? Ideological wars are nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        All religion is bullshít.
        I disagree, I have met many good Christians and Muslims and even a few good Jews. I have met many bad Christians and Muslims as well.

Same for atheists - many, many terrible atheists and some really cool ones that I have met.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
          I disagree, I have met many good Christians and Muslims and even a few good Jews. I have met many bad Christians and Muslims as well.

Same for atheists - many, many terrible atheists and some really cool ones that I have met.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.
            I would say touché, but religious societies - whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist etc. CAN work, and they HAVE worked before.

Atheist societies - which are closer to anti-religious/satanic societies NEVER work out without some other societal moral code or sense of belonging (race, tradition etc.). Islam has stayed strong for 1400 years, with the removal of Christianity, how are western nations going and where are they heading?

Comment

I would say touché, but religious societies - whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist etc. CAN work, and they HAVE worked before.

Atheist societies - which are closer to anti-religious/satanic societies NEVER work out without some other societal moral code or sense of belonging (race, tradition etc.). Islam has stayed strong for 1400 years, with the removal of Christianity, how are western nations going and where are they heading?

Religion is a form of control in society.

Comment

Correct, and some have wisely acknowledged that that is what society needs in order to be called a 'society', or at least to perpetuate society/civilisation.

When you are a child in a household, you answer to authority, usually the father. Without rules there is anarchy. God is our supreme authority and Earth is his household so to speak (Heaven is God's house if you want to get into theological interpretation)

Comment

Slavery is what modern day race hustlers use to bully politicians, news media, television networks, sponsors, schools and universities, into submission. Preying on white guilt and the ignorance of those who have been brainwashed by liberal educators in order to gain power, wealth and control.

Comment

Goverments, educational systems, the sporting event, the media, financial systems, status symbols, and even commercialized love. These are just a few concepts that are utizlied to garner control.

Every wonder why you know all the words to certain song? Or even the stats of a certain athlete? How is that any different than someone who learns "holy" scriptures?

Are you familiar with the term post modernism?

Reducing religion into a power struggle can be extremely detrimental to learning an acutal reason to oppose.

Comment

Correct, and some have wisely acknowledged that that is what society needs in order to be called a 'society', or at least to perpetuate society/civilisation.

When you are a child in a household, you answer to authority, usually the father. Without rules there is anarchy. God is our supreme authority and Earth is his household so to speak (Heaven is God's house if you want to get into theological interpretation)

If you need a god to tell you right form wrong, then there’s something wrong with your reasoning.

Using fairytales to control people is archaic.

Comment

Working...
                      X