Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many more bad decisions till we take a stand??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    We all need to come togather for the sport we love and show these corrupt motha****as we ain’t standing for it no more! These fighters lay their lives on the line and the sport needs to grow some damn integrity

I’m suggesting we go to press confrencess mocking judges, officials, commissions, stop showing up to live events and if we do we cuss out judges from the rip. We also need to push a qualified judge job search I wouldn’t get hired in any field if I never done it but these judges never boxed and get to judge a fight it’s insanity.

Bottom line The only way we solve this problem is if we all come togather.
    Did Wilder getting a gift piss you off? Does his fight against Breazeale instead of Whyte or Joshua piss you off?

The WBC is letting him do what he wants. It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      your emotional.

So please tell us all this action you have taken to better the sport beside *****ing on NSB?
      I have taken beatings at wildcard I’m ready to kill you

Comment

I have taken beatings at wildcard I’m ready to kill you
        thats cool, keep living dream you bum.

Comment

thats cool, keep living dream you bum.
          Why you scared I’ll come down to Oxnard pu$si

Comment

Why you scared I’ll come down to Oxnard pu$si
            all because you aint willing to back up your cry baby complaints lmfao,

tell us again what action have you done out of the suggestion you gave "to go to press conferences and heckle them or go to the fight and heckle judges" already lmfao? none cause you aint shit but a lil nerd.

Comment

all because you aint willing to back up your cry baby complaints lmfao,

tell us again what action have you done out of the suggestion you gave "to go to press conferences and heckle them or go to the fight and heckle judges" already lmfao? none cause you aint shit but a lil nerd.
              I been at that weak ass gym they don’t like black people I’ll whoop your fatass messican ass from here to jalisco y’all soft and short

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Ha boxing died already. This sounds like a mouse on top of an anthill bemoaning the fall of the Roman Empire. It's over, noob.

You think now is the time to rally the villagers? Now? Now, right??
                Boxings dead... but it continues to break records year after year.

Comment

I been at that weak ass gym they don’t like black people I’ll whoop your fatass messican ass from here to jalisco y’all soft and short
                  you in your feelings like a hoe and you wont do shit. Your entire life you been hating Mexicans and you haven't whooped one's ass yet lmfao. You a pathetic joke and even youself had enough of yourself, this is your cry for help and you dont even know it.

Comment

Maybe im being cynical but I just dont see things changing. It really does hurt the sport, and I definitely do hope that there will be some changes made. Also wish they would give referees bans if they are clearly corrupt or constantly make horrible and insane calls

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Boxing feels like it's in a lul. Matchmaking is garbage, and when you catch the fights anyway, the results are a coin toss. I LOVE this sport but it's embarrassing me...
                      You two make a lot of sense as usual. I could not agree more and will add something that bugs the crap out of me:

You take something like the lineal, which for all practical is for the heavyweights... But is a legitimate way for the fans to flex their right to dictate the champion.

Every time you bring this up a sample of the fans will dispute the lineal and claim that because it has no state authority behind it, it has no gravitas. This is despite the simple way the title is transferred, how long it has been used, etc. We are brainwashed into thinking these self interest groups that claim to work for boxing, should determine who is a legit champ.

My point is that fans could use things like the lineal and choose instead to support these strawmen.

Comment

Working...
                      X