No announcement yet.

It's time to bounce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to bounce.

I know a lot of you won't miss me lol. I've always spoken the truth on here never BSed anyone. The site is cool but the alts get old and the race baiting and people blaming others for their demise is all a person can take. Just can't deal with the negativity anymore.

I started feeling the site was too negative a while back. No one is changing anyone's mind so there's no point in arguing. We have people outside of the US giving opinions like they live here and know what's going on. It's a complete joke that they just repeat what the news or YouTube channels tell them.
    I wish you guys all the best and I mean that. I have no ill will to any of you. Stay positive and strive to be the best no matter what that is.

Peace!

See you or your new alt tomorrow bruh.

The estrogen count is too high with too many dudes with these "I'm leaving" threads. Just go if you don't like this place.

Comment

Peace out bro. Site has been going downhill for years though, I just ignore dumb crap now.

Comment

Time for you to bounce on this d!k

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          I know a lot of you won't miss me lol. I've always spoken the truth on here never BSed anyone. The site is cool but the alts get old and the race baiting and people blaming others for their demise is all a person can take. Just can't deal with the negativity anymore.

I started feeling the site was too negative a while back. No one is changing anyone's mind so there's no point in arguing. We have people outside of the US giving opinions like they live here and know what's going on. It's a complete joke that they just repeat what the news or YouTube channels tell them.
          I wish you guys all the best and I mean that. I have no ill will to any of you. Stay positive and strive to be the best no matter what that is.

Peace!
          i'll miss you, no one else here loves bengal cats

Comment

You should have been around back in 04' - 07' or so. It was like a Klan rally here. Only poor Verse was putting up any real resistance. Kaynan was an Uncle Tom sadly and far more selective about the battles he fought. You seemed like a reasonable guy. Shame you're leaving, brother. We'll do our best to hold off the minorities in your absence.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Peace!
              Is this cuz I called ya a silly goose? It was just like "silly ol' bear" like the Winnie the Pooh commercials.

See, I can't ever make friends. Tell them I'm poor and why I'm poor, and they run.

Comment

It's time to sleep now. I'm afraid of going back into the nightmares. Wish me luck, guys. Sorry you have trouble with minorities like me. We are just calling it like we see it. The Internet can't have no walls man.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  See you or your new alt tomorrow bruh.

The estrogen count is too high with too many dudes with these "I'm leaving" threads. Just go if you don't like this place.

Right. When you take a break you just leave. No need for the long goodbyes.

Comment

Just take a little break. You seem like a cool dude, the lounge gets boring from time to time.

It used to be funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X