No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Would Just Knock Fury Out, Wilder I Can Outbox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    You should know by now there’s no universal standard. There’s a rule for aj and a separate for their fave
    Did you see the response to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      Lmao. Couldn't even KO Joe Parker & Carlos Takam.
      Haha and everyone like to say how old Ortiz is and an easy opponent... So why won't AJ or even Eddie mention him.... He only lost to Wilder ( who AJ should "kill") so why not show you can beat Ortiz better...

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        AJ need to show me something against Miller.

Sure you can beat him, but can you take him out in style?

If he's the real deal with power + skills, this shouldn't last six rounds.
        If aj beats miller blue black, will you promise to change your name?

Comment

Agreed

I agree completely with AJ but the fights still need to happen.

Anything can happen in boxing and every man can lose on any given day they step in the ring. You ain’t just handed the HW title because you big and strong, you fight to win and defend it.

Too much feminine behavior in boxing as in society these days.

Lets go back to the days of biggest bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            I think he's right old swerver but in the wrong order ;
            Tyson out boxers him and Wilder knocks him out but we will never find out whilst he is fighting fat over weight guys who have no right what so ever to be in there with him.
            My thoughts exactly.

Fury basically schools Joshua with movement and takes away his jab easily.

Wilder could, IMO land a bomb on Joshua, who maybe a bit chinny in he same way Bruno was.

Comment

Originally posted by NickyB View Post
              Haha and everyone like to say how old Ortiz is and an easy opponent... So why won't AJ or even Eddie mention him.... He only lost to Wilder ( who AJ should "kill") so why not show you can beat Ortiz better...
              Why doesn’t Wilder fight Povetkin and beat him better than AJ did?wilder also has history with Povetkin.Aj beat up Molina better than Wilder did. It doesn’t mean s#hit. Why doesn’t Wilder fight Ortiz again and see if he can beat him up better than the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
                If aj beats miller blue black, will you promise to change your name?
                He is only willing to change it to Deontay ‘ baby oil ‘ Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  I think he's right old swerver but in the wrong order ;
                  Tyson out boxers him and Wilder knocks him out but we will never find out whilst he is fighting fat over weight guys who have no right what so ever to be in there with him.
                  Some boxing fans aren't really boxing fans. Like this guy above.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                    Some boxing fans aren't really boxing fans. Like this guy above.
                    You need another sport , idiot......next time try one you know.....I bet that will snooker you half wit but there you go ....snooker....but remember it's different to pool but as your statement above you won't notice the difference.

Comment

Haha if AJ thinks he can grind down Fury he's severely mistaken

Comment

Working...
                      X