No announcement yet.

The NFL settles collusion case with Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    From the athletic eye test from the last we saw Kaepernick in the league he could had giving Jacksonville a better chance to win their division. Kaepernick is not worn torn like the rest of these quarterbacks. I am not saying he's not going to have any rust on him.
    Why exactly do you think he was benched....During his prime years ?????

It's very rare that an inactive athlete gets better. Especially at a position as difficult as qb.

There's no proof or stat that shows he's better than any active qb. Just hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

It's very rare that an inactive athlete gets better. Especially at a position as difficult as qb.

Kaep is still young. Theres no reason to think that he couldnt get back to the same player he used to be given enough time to prepare. He wouldnt be the first player to get away from his sport and come back to it.

The league is easier for QBs now then its ever been in history. In the right system he might be even better then he was.

I dont think he will get signed by anyone, and I dont blame an owner who doesnt want to take the financial risk, but lets not be intellectually lazy when we compare Kaep with the other QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Kaep is still young. Theres no reason to think that he couldnt get back to the same player he used to be given enough time to prepare. He wouldnt be the first player to get away from his sport and come back to it.

The league is easier for QBs now then its ever been in history. In the right system he might be even better then he was.

I dont think he will get signed by anyone, and I dont blame an owner who doesnt want to take the financial risk, but lets not be intellectually lazy when we compare Kaep with the other QBs.
        Ok, you're his agent...sell him to me.

Comment

Ok, you're his agent...sell him to me.
          Ok.

QB is the most important position in the sport. You absolutely need one to win.

He is better then the QB you have right now (this goes to almost half the league) or he is better the backup you have right now (this goes to the whole league).

So are you trying to win games or not????

Its really that simple.

Comment

Ok.

QB is the most important position in the sport. You absolutely need one to win.

He is better then the QB you have right now (this goes to almost half the league) or he is better the backup you have right now (this goes to the whole league).

So are you trying to win games or not????

Its really that simple.
            Well, Mr Agent. I have people coming in here trying to sell me players all the time. Convince me.

Remember, every agent is trying to sell their client. So you telling me yours is the best isn't something I haven't heard.

Comment

Well, Mr Agent. I have people coming in here trying to sell me players all the time. Convince me.

Remember, every agent is trying to sell their client. So you telling me yours is the best isn't something I haven't heard.
              Mr GM, Im assuming you actually watch football, or that you have coachs who do. Pop this tape in.

Oldest saying in football is that the tape doesnt lie.

Comment

Colin Kaepernick last five full games in 2016:

64.6 completion percentage on 164 attempts
                1,093 passing yards for 9 TD, 2 INT and passer rating of 96.9
                27 rushes for 188 yards and 1 TD

Jimmy Garoppolo last five full games in 2017:

67.1 completion percentage on 176 attempts
                1,542 passing yards for 6 TD, 5 INT and passer rating of 94.0
                14 rushes for 7 yards and 1 TD

I'll wait.

Comment

Mr GM, Im assuming you actually watch football, or that you have coachs who do. Pop this tape in.

Oldest saying in football is that the tape doesnt lie.
                  You're a terrible agent.

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Colin Kaepernick last five full games in 2016:

64.6 completion percentage on 164 attempts
                  1,093 passing yards for 9 TD, 2 INT and passer rating of 96.9
                  27 rushes for 188 yards and 1 TD

Jimmy Garoppolo last five full games in 2017:

67.1 completion percentage on 176 attempts
                  1,542 passing yards for 6 TD, 5 INT and passer rating of 94.0
                  14 rushes for 7 yards and 1 TD

I'll wait.
                  Kaeps last game played, though.
                  That attitude, though
                  How much will he cost me, though
                  You can keep the rushing yds, though. Same amount of td's, though.

Damn, if his old team doesn't even want him back, though....

Just trying to liven up this debate

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Yeah!!! Those poor black men getting paid tens of millions of dollars by white men to run around and throw a ball. How racist and slavery-like.
                    Or you should view that they voice their opinions and those white men didn't like it and tried to silence them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      You're a terrible agent.

Kaeps last game played, though.
                      That attitude, though
                      How much will he cost me, though
                      You can keep the rushing yds, though. Same amount of td's, though.

Damn, if his old team doesn't even want him back, though....

Just trying to liven up this debate
                      I feel you. He has digged up his own grave at this point. Idc if he plays or not.

He did his protest, he got paid now he wants back in the NFL. Life doesn't work like that, however if he some how makes it back in to the league it would be something crazy. Hollywood would make a movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X