No announcement yet.

Incase yall wondering where the KKK siblings went

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Not all Trump supporters r racist but all racist are Trump supporters.

I prefered the old Republican party that just viewed Democrats as thugs & gays. This lets feel sorry for me & "I know u are but what am I" attitude lacks ingenuity.

That's why black panther movements that supports black racial supremacy are absolutely trump supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      That's why black panther movements that supports black racial supremacy are absolutely trump supporters.
      Wave some fat white pu$$y in front of a "Black Panther" & theyll be no color lines.

Comment

just a question.... are the ones posting and complaining in this thread black people? you fackers are white. what the fack you blabbing about?

Comment

Gotta love Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Wave some fat white pu$$y in front of a "Black Panther" & theyll be no color lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              When you say black panther movements, I hope you are referring to "The New Black Panther Party" and not the original Black Panther Party for Self-Defense.

"The New Black Panther Party" is trash and doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the former, which was NOT about black racial supremacy.

Comment

Joy behar dresses up as blackface for hollyween

Man this white democrats cant get any more racist eh?

Comment

When are yall gonna stop circle jerking over this?

Ah, that's right...no time soon.

Well here's another one for you all to enjoy. I don't know why yall think any of these politicians are so much different just because of their political party, but have at it. Cheers.

State Rep. Anthony Sabatini, a 30-year-old Republican representing House District 32, said the image showing him as a teen with darkened skin while wearing sunglasses, a New York Yankees cap, a do-rag and gold chains has been “decontextualized” since his days at Eustis High School, the Orlando Sentinel reports.
                  https://nypost.com/2019/02/06/florid...ackface-photo/

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Lol. Boxfan83 is on fire
                    Hahaha thanks man.

Comment

Damn, I guess the party's over? I thought we were just beginning to have some fun!

Former Florida secretary of state apologizes for blackface photo that prompted resignation

In the photos of Ertel, he wore blackface with red lipstick and a New Orleans Saints bandanna. He also donned a shirt that read “Katrina Victim,” according to the news outlet.

The photos were reportedly taken at a party two months after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans and other areas of the Gulf Coast. At the time the photos were taken, Ertel was the supervisor of elections in Seminole County.

The statement on the Republican’s personal Facebook profile, which also called the pictures “an opportunity for revenge,” comes as Democrats and Republicans call for Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) to resign over a racist photo on Northam’s medical school yearbook page.

I salute yall for taking blackface so seriously, though! That's what makes this place a great place!

Comment

Working...
                      X