No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Advises Whyte To Eliminate Hearn, Sign With PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Yes sign with Haymon and get paid far less because you won't be on either of the 2 big PPV networks in the UK. That'd be a real smart move. Wilder showing how dumb he is.
    Why is Wilder worth 3times as much as Dillian then?

Comment

Originally posted by lakerz View Post
      Haha you’ve to take a look at the career of Wilder to know how stupid his advice is.Financial wise,I don’t even think Wilder has made same amount Dillian Whyte made in his last three fights.I don’t think Whyte would be so dumb to sign with PBC,doing that will spell a doom for his career.
      Dillian Whyte worth 5 million compared to Wilder 22m. You Hearn fanboys are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Do you even know who Diilian Whyte is?
        The guy who is worth 5million while wilder close to 30miion. Hearn sure has you fanboys brainwashed

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Why is Wilder worth 3times as much as Dillian then?
          Dillian is worth 10 times Wilder .. see making stuff up is easy.

Wilder has fought what double the number of fights and Whyte has not held a belt to rake the cash in yet he still has about 8 fights before Wilder was handed one. At the same point in their respective carears Whyte is well on target to triple Wilders earnings easy he's doing ppvs now (three so far)

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Sign with PBC Dillian! Say goodbye to Hearn and his $7million lowball offers. You can fight Wilder for $500k instead, like Luis Ortiz!
            It's clearly a middle finger move. Nobody is taking financial advice from Deontay f'king Wilder

Comment

After getting meticulously built up by Eddie even though he is a 'shyte' fighter beetlejuice is stabbing him in the back now he has become a star..feel sorry for Eddie here he has been used. Pin head got too big for his boots

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                Dillian is worth 10 times Wilder .. see making stuff up is easy.

Wilder has fought what double the number of fights and Whyte has not held a belt to rake the cash in yet he still has about 8 fights before Wilder was handed one. At the same point in their respective carears Whyte is well on target to triple Wilders earnings easy he's doing ppvs now (three so far)
                Shut up I don’t want to hear those excuses

77-B75-FE8-0-A31-4132-AD32-34-D492984-ED9
                986-E0-DBB-9141-426-E-8550-CA245-DD6727-C

Wilder has 41 fights and Whyte has 26 fights how is that double? You don’t even know math and you won’t me to believe you?

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                  . At the same point in their respective carears Whyte is well on target to triple Wilders earnings easy he's doing ppvs now (three so far)
                  Lmaoooo you UK fans are delusional fighting on a PPV in the UK means absolutely nothing. There’s guys who fight on regular networks who earn more than Whyte did on PPV. He was guaranteed 1M for Parker PPV lmaooo and you think that’s how he’s going to pass Wilder? Ok

77-A76-ACD-9-F0-C-43-BB-8-F09-50-CA8-A0554-A8

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lmaoooo you UK fans are delusional fighting on a PPV in the UK means absolutely nothing. There’s guys who fight on regular networks who earn more than Whyte did on PPV. He was guaranteed 1M for Parker PPV lmaooo and you think that’s how he’s going to pass Wilder? Ok

77-A76-ACD-9-F0-C-43-BB-8-F09-50-CA8-A0554-A8
                    keep serving this fools..ur doing gods work

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Hearn has had him in 3 PPV's and offered him a 4th just this week. He's fighting regularly and making good money. I don't see him making the same kind of money elsewhere.

If he goes with PBC they will probably have him on ITV. I'm not sure how their box office numbers do but I doubt it compares well with SKY's.
                      Fighting on ppvs or in front of 80k people means absolutely nothing it’s all about the live gate and purse. When are you brits going to understand that? He made 1.5 million for Parker ppv

Comment

Working...
                      X