Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coach: Broner can fight at 140 or 147 after beating Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is writing Broner off, but I think he's a live dog in this one. It's a must win for him.

Comment

Cunningham sees Broner's ability to fight in both divisions as a big advantage and a victory over Pacquiao will open many doors for the Ohio native.

In Jail Cell...
      Broner "no mas" at late round!

Comment

His best chance is to up his punch rate but I don't see that happening. This is a bad matchup for AB.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
          His best chance is to up his punch rate but I don't see that happening. This is a bad matchup for AB.
          You are right. On paper, past fights, style match up....all looks bad for Broner. But! Broner's record against southpaws is 6-0 with 5 KO's. He has a great straight right hand, and a great chin. The last time Manny went hard after a KO, he was KO'd by JMM....with a hard straight right that Manny walked right into.

Yeah I don't think Broner should win, but I think he will win..because he has to. This is his 2nd fight under Cunningham, and we will see if he makes the right changes. I've seen Broner let his hands go on the mitts, the bag, in sparring. He can do it. Will Cunningham bring out the best in Broner? If I were Cunningham, I would tell Broner you either give all you have got and let your hands go, or we are done.

Going out on a limb - Broner by KO!!!!!! (someone has to pull for the kid)

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            You are right. On paper, past fights, style match up....all looks bad for Broner. But! Broner's record against southpaws is 6-0 with 5 KO's. He has a great straight right hand, and a great chin. The last time Manny went hard after a KO, he was KO'd by JMM....with a hard straight right that Manny walked right into.

Yeah I don't think Broner should win, but I think he will win..because he has to. This is his 2nd fight under Cunningham, and we will see if he makes the right changes. I've seen Broner let his hands go on the mitts, the bag, in sparring. He can do it. Will Cunningham bring out the best in Broner? If I were Cunningham, I would tell Broner you either give all you have got and let your hands go, or we are done.

Going out on a limb - Broner by KO!!!!!! (someone has to pull for the kid)
            Bruh, get off that AB juice

"Broner need to let his hands go" folk been saying that for at least 5 years. He is who he is.

It's good he got fans though

Comment

LMAO, Bonehead won't be fighting AT ALL after Pac destroys him. Dude is finished, this is his cashout fight.

Comment

Originally posted by umop-ap!sdn View Post
                Ok so why is this an article? AB has fought at 147 and 140 already so what's so big about this statement? We already know he can fight at either weight. Moreso, AB can fight st either weight regardless if he wins or loses so who really gives a fuck?

Also, it's never good when a fighter looks past their opponent but a trainer doing it is even worse. Cunningham should not be thinking or talking about what AB can do after he beats Pacquiao. His thoughts should be on HOW they can pull off that upset, do it and THAN figure things out once the smoke clears and you see where you stand and what leverage you do or dont have.
                I dont think Broner thinks he can win. So his trainer is probably trying to help hype him into it.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Cunnigham says that if Broner defeats Pacquiao, many doors will open up for him. First of all, "Old man Pac" is going to beat the pants off Broner. And if for some reason he loses, how is a victory over 40 year old Manny going to launch Broner's career?
                  Real self confidence that Broner hasn't had since the loss to Maidana

Comment

Broner's total punch thrown thru 12rds:60, landed 15; Pac's: 880, landed 700.

Comment

Working...
                    X