No announcement yet.

You guys like female buttcrack?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys like female buttcrack?

I go crazy over female buttcrack. Whenever I see some sexy female buttcrack, I get a sudden urge to masturbate.

I remember the first time I began to become infatuated with female buttcrack. There was a girl in the concert band in middle school. 6th grade. I didn’t even like her tbh at the time. We both played clarinet. But then she bent over and I got a nice view of ass. Like the whole top of her ass was hanging out and it was wonderful. I immediately developed a crush on her. Her ass crack was always hanging out.

And even recently, the girl from the play party was showing me a tattoo on her buttcheek, and she pulled her panties super far to the side, and showed me a little bit of her buttcrack and I liked it.

Not my thing really. It makes a woman look cheap and sloppy. Like how clumsy is she for her to walk around with buttcrack exposed.

I expect a lady to act like a lady. Im not looking for cheap thrill.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I go crazy over female buttcrack. Whenever I see some sexy female buttcrack, I get a sudden urge to masturbate.

I remember the first time I began to become infatuated with female buttcrack. There was a girl in the concert band in middle school. 6th grade. I didn’t even like her tbh at the time. We both played clarinet. But then she bent over and I got a nice view of ass. Like the whole top of her ass was hanging out and it was wonderful. I immediately developed a crush on her. Her ass crack was always hanging out.

And even recently, the girl from the play party was showing me a tattoo on her buttcheek, and she pulled her panties super far to the side, and showed me a little bit of her buttcrack and I liked it.
      Did you smell it?

Comment

Dont you get heated over any buttcrack?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Not my thing really. It makes a woman look cheap and sloppy. Like how clumsy is she for her to walk around with buttcrack exposed.

I expect a lady to act like a lady. Im not looking for cheap thrill.
          This is cheap?

Comment

This is cheap?

No lol but I thought you meant those clumsy girls who show crack unintentionally.

That’s a turn off

Comment

Is water wet?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                No lol but I thought you meant those clumsy girls who show crack unintentionally.

That’s a turn off
                It’s like a free peep show to me. Makes me feel like I’m getting a look at something I shouldn’t be. Feels so wrong, but so right.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Did you smell it?
                  Looking back on it, I should have. She has big knockers and said that because of her knockers, no one plays with her butt, but I did spank her a few times. Clothes on because she felt cold that night. Still spanked though. And I squeezed her right boob over the sweater and made a “honk honk” noise when I did it. She laughed.

Comment

Female ass is fairly intoxicating, it actually taste better than *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X