Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Drops Deontay Wilder Twice, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was an ASS WHUPPING! Wilder is a BUM!!! Humiliating!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Just met Dean Whyte, Dillian is fighting Povetkin in Manchester.
      What was your opinion of Whyte? Decent guy? Met Mayweather once, he was incredibly nice and polite.

Comment

• Great fight and good night! All credit to Fury, total domination!

And I want to leave everyone with a thought.

BEFORE the fight, Anthony Joshua said he hoped Fury would win because that will be an easier fight to make. Now let’s see if that fight gets made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          I am thinking the weight could help him and that height with that weight , leaning on and tying up could exhaust Wilder it takes energy to fight off that much weight.
          I knew it , called how Tyson would use the extra weight. Picked decision in the poll , but also stated in post right after I would not be surprised if he sparked him out.Perfect fight by the Gypsy King .

Comment

• Wilder is a bum

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              an injury? what do you mean? that was tyson's right hand. wilder had no answers for (or any of tyson's actions)
              He ruptured his eardrum, I'm not sure what punch it was but I think it was in round 2 before the knockdown not sure. A ruptured eardrum causes you to lose balance, that's why he was stumbling all over the place.

Comment

• The truth is that Wilder's stamina has been exceptional so far in his career...and whatever happened tonight, he was basically shot from like the first few rounds...I think a lot of that had to do with Fury using his weight well early, but yeah Wilder did not look great in there from the get go.

Just wondering what he could really do vs Fury...lighter may be better for him.

Lol at AJ fans taking this as a win for them...if AJ's chin can take a shot from Wilder, God bless him...and I don't think he will be able to wear Wilder out like Fury did...I say make AJ-Wilder as much as anything...Fury-AJ too of course

Comment

• Sorry but both dudes looked like shiattt and you know HW boxing is in a bad stage when one of the top fighters looks like a 70 yr old with love handles.

As for wilder the blue print is out on him smother him and he crumbles he needs Space for the right without it he’s nothing,

Overall horrible sloppy fight

Comment

• Sorry but both dudes looked like shiattt and you know HW boxing is in a bad stage when one of the top fighters looks like a 70 yr old with love handles.

As for wilder the blue print is out on him smother him and he crumbles he needs Space for the right without it he’s nothing,

Overall horrible sloppy fight

Comment

• I liked Wilder's ring entrance with all the black history imagery...shame it was not his night.

Comment

Working...
                      X