Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyds daughter stabbed NBA Youngboys sidepiece

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big dyke b**tch gonna turn her out in the joint.

I'd pay to see that. Something about a little b**tch eating a big b**tch out really gets me going.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
      the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with this one LMAO! she's going to do some time behind bars just like gayweather jr!
      Dumbass, the tree is fame and fortune, look it up how many sons and daughters of famous people are juvenile delinquents.

You people are so short sighted, its you lot that never fall too far from the hate tree .

Comment

Lol it’s amusing to see grown men hating so hard, actually being happy about bad things happening to fellow players.

Grow the fuk up... his daughter is immature and shanked a girl. It’s not a big fkin deal she’ll catch a case a learn a lesson.

She’ll still be filthy rich but it’s up to her what she wants to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Lol it’s amusing to see grown men hating so hard, actually being happy about bad things happening to fellow players.

Grow the fuk up... his daughter is immature and shanked a girl. It’s not a big fkin deal she’ll catch a case a learn a lesson.

She’ll still be filthy rich but it’s up to her what she wants to do with it.
          Obvious you can’t buy class
          Or morals
          Tell you what , my kid would be much more petrified what daddy has in store for her
          Detox you got girls like me , don’t give me that chit
          It’s just wrong what your saying and I certainly don’t think you believe it either
          You did state that your girls wouldn’t be even close to chit like nba fgt right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            A big dyke b**tch gonna turn her out in the joint.

I'd pay to see that. Something about a little b**tch eating a big b**tch out really gets me going.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
            You one sick fughin pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Obvious you can’t buy class
              Or morals
              Tell you what , my kid would be much more petrified what daddy has in store for her
              Detox you got girls like me , don’t give me that chit
              It’s just wrong what your saying and I certainly don’t think you believe it either
              You did state that your girls wouldn’t be even close to chit like nba fgt right ?
              I send all my girls to Montessori and will continue to put them through private schools to protect them from the scums of society like that NBA mark ass buster.

Im still a young parent and there are room for improvements but I dont know man. Thinking back, I was an out of control teen and even my little sister was in an all female gang but they were just fazes in life. Im fine today and my sister is a cosmetic surgeon.

It’s tough watching over three girls, maybe that’s why im so paranoid and on a warpath all the time but my mind is restless.

Is this the daughter of Josie Harris who recently passed? I hope little girl cleans up her act.

Floyd maybe filthy rich but dam he is in a horrible place right now.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I send all my girls to Montessori and will continue to put them through private schools to protect them from the scums of society like that NBA mark ass buster.

Im still a young parent and there are room for improvements but I dont know man. Thinking back, I was an out of control teen and even my little sister was in an all female gang but they were just fazes in life. Im fine today and my sister is a cosmetic surgeon.

It’s tough watching over three girls, maybe that’s why im so paranoid and on a warpath all the time but my mind is restless.

Is this the daughter of Josie Harris who recently passed? I hope little girl cleans up her act.

Floyd maybe filthy rich but dam he is in a horrible place right now.

Brother our bullchit put aside
                I got two little girls
                I owned a bar for ten years
                Lived on my own since 13
                Your not wrong to be that way , but I get where your coming from
                But morals cannot be bought
                You set the plan then wtv happens happens
                But like I said earlier , my little girls who are not old enough , under ten , know that I’ll put 32 cents in their heads before anyone else does
                You just can show them the road , pave it , family values cannot be bought or acquired
                They need to be instilled
                By the way , no she ain’t the daughter of the dead gf
                Like you said , your sister is the perfect example , she woke up and said fugh this
                Tip my hat to her
                Now , you , your another discussion
                Lmao

Comment

LOL! What if Floyd's daughter was the side B*I*T*C*H! The 2nd best ever!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    LOL! What if Floyd's daughter was the side B*I*T*C*H! The 2nd best ever!
                    Papa Floyd would be very disappointed

Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X