Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davison: Wilder Will Be Dangerous If He Lets His Hands Go In Third Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he should train everyday with that ominous suit on.. then when he takes it off on fight night, Boom! He'll be on fire!

Comment

Wilder is definitely his own worst enemy. He forgot the whole concept is to hit and not be hit. Sometimes the way to keep from being hit is not only throwing punches but being accurate too. I'm still rooting for Wilder in the third fight but he has a hell of a mountain to climb to win.

Comment

What if... What ifff.... Just what IF Wilder brings in Davison into his team for the trilogy? Wouldn't this be a factor?

Comment

His only chance is to turn his chin and body into rock.

A guy like Wilder who windmills and doesn’t know how to throw punches would punch himself out by the 3rd rd if he decides to let his hands go from early.

Comment

its difficult to let your hands go when your getting backed up and repeatedly punched by a much bigger stronger guy whos not letting you set yourself up to throw that monster 1-2. Fury has his number.

Comment

Mind games. Wilder can't box. He throws more he leaves himself open more. Better chance of waiting for the perfect time to ko fury. Worked before instilling fear to get opponents defensive for that perfect time. Problem is no more fear+hurt ego like wilder ensures another loss. Wilder here for the last pay day before he retires. No more wilder after fury 3.

Comment

Now that he knows fury can hurt him too, i dont think he’ll be wreckless but yup that could work, more tickets more chances of winning.
                Last edited by dibzvincent143; 03-31-2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

This is a very practical, sound and prudent strategy. Wilder weakness is that he is a slow starter who throws very few punches and telegraphs his right hand.

If he's able touch Tyson Fury then chances are Wilder will hurt Tyson and knock him out; Especially if he is able to land the left hook. However, he cannot touch Fury unless he throws a large volume and output of punches per round.

If he comes out fast like a prototypical Mike Tyson with all guns blazing then Wilder will win the fight early by either KO or stoppage.

Comment

I said that after he went after the third fight. Wilder cannot outbox Fury and can't stand and wait either. The only chance that he would have is to throw punches, lots of them. At this stage I don't think it is possible for Wilder. Wilder has to use this time off to learn a thing or two for the next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      This is a very practical, sound and prudent strategy. In Wilder weakness is that he is a slow starter who throws very few punches and telegraphs his right hand.

If he's able touch Tyson Fury then chances are Wilder will hurt Tyson and knock him out; Especially if he is able to land the left hook. However, he cannot touch Fury unless he throws a large volume and output of punches per round.

If he comes out fast like a prototypical Mike Tyson with all guns blazing then Wilder will win the fight early by either KO or stoppage.
                      The question is really is he too stubborn to do that?

Comment

Working...
                      X