Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Is Offered Spence, We Won't Turn It Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
    Paq walked in the ring only to duck Spence so blantantly. This quote is just for headlines nothing here to see
    LOL at duck he is 40 with a lifetime of accolades to show for it, Spence should be lucky that Pac has him in mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      How in the hell can Freddie speak for Pacquiao and he just got back on the dam team! I want to hear him use his favorite words; Why not, if it makes since. I don't want to hear from Uncle Rogers sparring partner!
      Because they were never on bad terms, stop believing the bull**** from the MSM. Roach is basically a father to Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
        Here is the thing, IF manny in his 40’s can beat Thurman and goes on to fight Spence or Porter or Crawford and finds a way to beat them, better legacy than Floyd. And even if Manny is competitive in those fights, people will look at Floyd and say, why didn’t you stick around and fight the young lions. It won’t look good for Floyd, especially with him closing out his career with the likes of Berto, Conor, and some Japanese guy overseas.
        Wrong. If Manny wins, it improves Jeff Horn’s legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post

Jeff **** got slapped around in Vegas.

He couldn't replicate it outside Australia

Australia is known for robberies and criminals. We know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
            He didnt try too that was obvious, Spence is not a one shot guy he grinds you down and breaks you, if this pressure style all off a sudden starts to box technically it probably cant stop any elite fighter yet beats them easy.

Errol showed another facet, he will stop Manny to show that he can, we will get the same relentless Errol in that fight I feel.

SPENCE THREW 1000+ PUNCHES AT GARCIA!!!!! Lol whether he didn't try to or did (which is so laughable, u fanboys are hysterical) he couldn't KO, knockdown, or even HURT a LW once , throwing 1000+ punches .PATHETIC AND OVERHYPED... definitely is not KOing The legendary Pacquiao...watch when Spence loses you r3tards will be saying "He chose to lose, he was trying to show another facet of his game" ������������
            Last edited by Pennstate110; 06-27-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Yup, if Pac wins against Thurman that alone is enough to make Floyd be in Pac's rear view mirror.
              T.B.E. beat Pac so GTFOH with that dumb shet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
                Paq walked in the ring only to duck Spence so blantantly. This quote is just for headlines nothing here to see
                Lets wait and see. You might eat your words.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Here is the thing, IF manny in his 40’s can beat Thurman and goes on to fight Spence or Porter or Crawford and finds a way to beat them, better legacy than Floyd. And even if Manny is competitive in those fights, people will look at Floyd and say, why didn’t you stick around and fight the young lions. It won’t look good for Floyd, especially with him closing out his career with the likes of Berto, Conor, and some Japanese guy overseas.
                  As a Floyd fan I cant say I am not disappointed. He could of done so much more. I'm happy he made his money and got out with his faculties intact but boxing as a whole lost a little something if a champion of Floyds caliber can fight someone(Mcgregor) who has never been in a professional fight against anyone in the top 50 and call it anything but a exhibition. How they let that go on Floyds professional record is just a disgrace. Floyd was a great fighter but hes got so many problems because at times its seems he was avoiding people and in the end he ran out of boxing for safer waters like his bs exhibitions. Don't get me wrong I have issues with Mannys catchweight BS too buts hes still here trying to fight the next era in the deep end.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    T.B.E. beat Pac so GTFOH with that dumb shet.
                    Floyds a better boxer than Pac this is true. It doesn't mean that Manny can't have a better legacy though. There are plenty of examples in boxing where a fighter can lose a fight and then go on to have a better legacy than the fighter who beat them. It happens all the time. Cotto-Trout, Bhop-Taylor, Foreman-Young, Kiltschko-Sanders, and especially if you look at the older fighters for example SRR he lost to guys most people havent even heard of. Its completely logical to think Pac man could supercede Floyd in accomplishments especially since hes still fighting. When its concerning legacies its debateable who has the better legacy. Floyd is surely the better fighter though. We are obviously going to see how the rest of Pacs career plays out to see if he strengthens his argument in terms of greatness or if he shows everyone he should of retired a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      LOL!!! Good stuff....

Comment

Working...
                      X