FAO: Grand Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Grand Champ

Have you ever heard this mixtape? DMX- Unleashed & Unreleased

It's from 2008 it says and it's supposely unreleased stuff, I never heard any of it besides the 1,2,3,4 & who shot ya freestyles. Sick ass ****. Especially the 2nd song, that got me right into it with a sick ass beat and he went HARRRRRRRD!!!!

I have, funny thing is I think his unreleased tracks usually get better praises now a day than his mainstream when people give both a listen. Always love this track:

You heard Spellbound on it? Was a beef way back with K Solo about who made that track after they met in prison.

Anyhow, Good find Nate. You heard the Who's Next mixtape?
    Last edited by Grand Champ; 08-14-2010, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Another side note, listen to Going against the Grains closely and you'll hear how it how its similar and later became Make a Move from Then there was X album

Comment

Nah I never heard that. I just mostly be checking out Gucci, Wix, and Cudi mixtapes but im definitely gonna give it a listen. I don't know why DMX didnt release this **** though. It is straight fire.

Comment

You should check it out bro. Who's Next mixtape is one of my favourite albums of his.

Ever seen X bring it live?

Prime X getting a million white folks psyched yelling *My *****s*

Comment

''I only gave you the crown so I could shoot it off your ****in head''

Comment

Went on my FN 4 Custom soundtrack Meth really brought it too.
              Last edited by Grand Champ; 08-14-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

The original is darker and got more pain in it but I like the flow in this one better.

Comment

Imma stop here before I go youtube crazy, they're all tracks from the Mixtape so you get the point Nate - GET THE MIXTAPE lol.

Damn, it's 6.am already.. Should probably hit the pillow soon.
                  Last edited by Grand Champ; 08-14-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    You should check it out bro. Who's Next mixtape is one of my favourite albums of his.

Ever seen X bring it live?

Prime X getting a million white folks psyched yelling *My *****s*

Damn I would have loved to see X live....

Comment

Working...
                    X