No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing is Still in Doubt For 2020 Olympic Games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxing is Still in Doubt For 2020 Olympic Games

Boxing could still be axed from the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo after the IOC admitted Thursday that concerns remain over the sport's governance and management by the International Boxing Federation (AIBA).

[Click Here To Read More]

Back to the future? Change the title, lol.

Comment

.........the olamepics

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure boxing will have no part of the 2010 Olympic winter games although it should...

Comment

We going back in time boys, lets go!

So Mayweather vs Pacquiao about to fight but Pacquiao don't want to go the clean (blood testing) route... is it a duck?

Comment

I definitely understand their reasoning for excluding it. Olympic boxing has exhibited major signs of corruption for the last two games in a row. I think it'd be damaging for the olympics and disastrous for boxing in general if they do drop it though. AIBA needs to fix itself pronto or be replaced with a new body.

Comment

AJ's 2012 gift win over Roberto Cammarelle is a prime example of the corruption that took place in past Olympics. Cammarelle outboxed AJ every round.

Comment

I see this going over as well as when they tried to remove Wrestling a couple years ago.

But they need to fix their corruption issues ASAP.

Comment

I'm normally very much against this. But... If it really is on the chopping block, maybe you do put professionals in and go by pro rules. At least It would force the best against the best. And true world boxing champions. I don't know maybe not... I'm just saying what they have going isn't working out so great. Maybe for the female boxing but that's it. They need to change something.

Comment

There's tons of corruption in it that's why

Comment

Working...
                    X