No announcement yet.

GGG would destroy munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG would destroy munguia

I know this is controversial because more than half this forum thinks Munguia stops GGG I just don’t see it. Despite his white skin and European background GGG would feast on this guy. He’s very open and vulnerable.

Kid is still green and just 21 years old. Of course he’s not ready for GGG. He’s still got a lot to learn...

Comment

They'll never fight. GGG is on his way out at 38 yrs and munguia is just starting at 21. But yes GGG would dominate him.

Comment

Of course he won't . Does this really need to be said? People need to give him 2-3 years and 5 or so title defenses before they start hating. No fighter is complete at 21. He's already way ahead of the curve for a guy his age and has a ton of time to grow and get better. I definitely think he has the style to become a star. Fans love that kind of fighter.

Comment

I dont know about 50/50 im sure most posters on this sight can see that GGG would beat him after seeing him with a guy that took his shots.

Comment

He’s 21 or 22 calm down he has no buisiness in a ring with ggg similar of canelo and Floyd

Comment

Lol no ****

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                They'll never fight. GGG is on his way out at 38 yrs and munguia is just starting at 21. But yes GGG would dominate him.
                GGG is 36 years old im pretty sure, not young but not 40 yet

Comment

I bet lil g retire and ducks his ass

Comment

lol..........

Comment

Working...
                    X