Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you belive that either Pacquiao and Marquez were both peds why or why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balance of probabilities they have both been on PEDs at some stage in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      kinda like how pacquiao showed up to the Lucas fight....
      Sorry buddy,pac looked the same as ever. No huge muscles out of nowhere,and no random puberty acne. He did look slower and more tired on spots,but that comes with age.

Comment

They both probably juiced..
        The difference is Marquez juiced in moderation. He was just trying to even the playing field with Pacquiao who has been pumped with PED's, cocaine, and ladyboy semen since he was a teen.

Their is a reason why Manny's heart is about to give out and Marquez is still healthy

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Sorry buddy,pac looked the same as ever. No huge muscles out of nowhere,and no random puberty acne. He did look slower and more tired on spots,but that comes with age.
          you know what also comes with age...muscle decrease

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
            If so should this take away from eithers legacy
            I think Marquez used some in Pac IV when he had MEMO. All the signs were just there. Suddenly got stronger. Body got hulkier at 40. Same punches he’s thrown to pacquiao before can then knock pac down easily. Chest Acnes.

Pac KOed a past prime weight drained delahoya.
            Hatton with a crack chin walked into his hailmary shot.
            KOed Cotto at 145lbs who didn’t had a trainer, and pac’s style is a nightmare to cotto’s in the first place.

Was that really enough to assume pac was on PEDs??

Or he was just at the peak of his prime and his opponents weren’t?
            And he was tailormade to look that way by ole bob?

Then suddenly everyone expected him to do the same way to all the other welters.
            And when he couldn’t, “oh he’s off the PEDs”

And when he declined at 33 like everyone does “oh he’s off the PEDs”

At the end of the day, we can all just assume. But for me the most obvious was Marquez’s usage.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              I think Marquez used some in Pac IV when he had MEMO. All the signs were just there. Suddenly got stronger. Body got hulkier at 40. Same punches he’s thrown to pacquiao before can then knock pac down easily. Chest Acnes.

Pac KOed a past prime weight drained delahoya.
              Hatton with a crack chin walked into his hailmary shot.
              KOed Cotto at 145lbs who didn’t had a trainer, and pac’s style is a nightmare to cotto’s in the first place.

Was that really enough to assume pac was on PEDs??

Or he was just at the peak of his prime and his opponents weren’t?
              And he was tailormade to look that way by ole bob?

Then suddenly everyone expected him to do the same way to all the other welters.
              And when he couldn’t, “oh he’s off the PEDs”

And when he declined at 33 like everyone does “oh he’s off the PEDs”

At the end of the day, we can all just assume. But for me the most obvious was Marquez’s usage.
              The most Obvious to have juiced is Marquez huh ?
              And im Guessing the fact that your Location is Iloilo city Philippines has Nothing to do with your Assumption huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                The most Obvious to have juiced is Marquez huh ?
                And im Guessing the fact that your Location is Iloilo city Philippines has Nothing to do with your Assumption huh ?
                Just my opinion on the topic. I never said im absolutely right.

A poster once here said
                “Marquez hiring memo is like hiring an ex child molester to baby sit your child. Then one day you go home and found blood on your boy’s azz. You could just pretend that its just from a bad batch of macaroni or well....”

You hired an ex chemist of PED, then suddenly got stronger.

How about you? Why do you think pac is on PEDs? Which fight proved it? No wrong answers to that.

I just think it all can be explained compare to the Marquez issue.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  Just my opinion on the topic. I never said im absolutely right.

A poster once here said
                  “Marquez hiring memo is like hiring an ex child molester to baby sit your child. Then one day you go home and found blood on your boy’s azz. You could just pretend that its just from a bad batch of macaroni or well....”

You hired an ex chemist of PED, then suddenly got stronger.

How about you? Why do you think pac is on PEDs? Which fight proved it? No wrong answers to that.

I just think it all can be explained compare to the Marquez issue.
                  Your Bias is too Obvious.
                  Not mentioning Pac's jump from 112 to 147 lbs. ( Something that's Never been seen in the History of boxing )
                  Not mentioning Pac resistance to fight Mayweather when Floyd ask for them to be Tested .
                  Not mentioning Pac working with Ariza ( another Shady character )
                  Not mentioning the "Ariza Shakes " that Freddie Roach even confirmed .
                  We won't get into his head size , calf cramps or the NEW heart promblem because it's ALL Speculative .
                  But so is the stuff you mentioned about Marquez .

Comment

Neither have ever tested positive for anything and nothing should be taken away from the legacies of these two great boxers. Some famous boxers have tested positive. Mosley, Hollyfield and Vargas all tested positive for peds and they continue to get the respect they always did before they failed the test. I never hear anybody say they weren't that good and only succeeded because they used peds. I don't believe any ped can turn a good fighter into a great fighter although many people obviously think they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                      Your Bias is too Obvious.
                      Not mentioning Pac's jump from 112 to 147 lbs. ( Something that's Never been seen in the History of boxing )
                      Not mentioning Pac resistance to fight Mayweather when Floyd ask for them to be Tested .
                      Not mentioning Pac working with Ariza ( another Shady character )
                      Not mentioning the "Ariza Shakes " that Freddie Roach even confirmed .
                      We won't get into his head size , calf cramps or the NEW heart promblem because it's ALL Speculative .
                      But so is the stuff you mentioned about Marquez .
                      1. What resistance to be tested?? During the first negotiation his team only wanted a cut off date (which is stupid by the way. Trying to be the A-side politics). They also agreed to be tested before and after the fight. Why you all act like he wanted no test at all? Why you all act like he didn’t agree to all of Floyd’s request just a few months after the first negotiation?
                      Its not like he didn’t agree to it til 2015.
                      He agreed to it in mid 2010.

2. Ariza worked with Floyd as well. Suddenly its “mind games” lol
                      Ariza has been with Pac til 2012. He wasn’t knocking anybody out for the last 3 yrs already. Did the shake expire?
                      Pac KOed a shot matthysse. Suddenly he’s back on the PEDs?? Who is it this time?? Buboy’s milk?

3. He started when he was 17. You think he should have stayed in one division? If oscar or floyd started the same age yup they’d be moving thru 8 divisions as well with their talent and due to body growth alone.
                      Dude pac was 145lbs on fight night during his fight at 130.

You think he needed PEDs to beat half dead oscar??
                      Like I said which fight proved it as much as Marquez had in one fight in which he had a chemist in MEMO??

MEMO made documentaries laughing at boxing drug testings.

At the end of the day, this is just my opinion, and we are all free to speculate.

Comment

Working...
                      X