Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Blasts Critics Who Claim He Quit With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a position to be in. How do you come back when people say you quit? "No, I didn't quit, he just really beat the dog shit out me!"

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      like how he felt postol's power?

go file that complaint bruh!! sick of these pac fans.
      Postol has had KO wins at 140 the since 2010 so it's not surprising he stopped Lucas.

Trying too hard again and not making sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Postol has had KO wins at 140 the since 2010 so it's not surprising he stopped Lucas.

Trying too hard again and not making sense.
        but he stopped lucas in the same fashion manny did! lol!!!

go file that complaint already!

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
          People seem to forget Postol made him quit & Alexander schooled Lucas a few years ago! Move along, nothing to see here!
          You obviously didn’t watch the Alexander fight then. I love it when people here talk about fights they never watched. It’s so obvious.

Comment

Obviously, the Argentine fans have never been hit by a heavy hitter like The Pac Monster.

Comment

Manny is the one who called for this fight for a reason now let’s see him do the same vs guys that’s currently looking impressive like Josh Taylor, Spence, Crawford, porter, Thurman.

I thought Matthysse would do better so props there but you can’t deny Matthysse looked like crap in his last fight as every expert has stated
              Last edited by milkey1; 07-18-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                You obviously didn’t watch the Alexander fight then. I love it when people here talk about fights they never watched. It’s so obvious.
                I was thinking the same thing Most experts thought Matthysse beat A prime Devon Alexander

Comment

I think that Lucas is smarter than the average boxer. I think if you read closely into his actions and what he says, that's pretty clear. He made good money and won a world title. Sometimes, it's better to live to fight another day. He'll need his wits to prosper the rest of his life after boxing is over.

Comment

Lucas showing more fire in this interview than in the ring lol

Comment

He did quit. End of story. He could have continued and go for broke. He has the power and he just quit when it got hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X