No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Jeremy Lin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd is a pro boxer so as soon as he hits Lin he'd get sued. Floyd would just chill and watch his bodyguards beat Lin to a bloody pulp and throw him in the garbage next to a Linsanity poster from when he was on the knicks.
    hella salty, beating lin to a "bloody pulp".. i think i've heard that before. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikewilliams123 View Post
      I’ve always wondered what would’ve happened back in the day if Lin would’ve just taken the gloves off on Mayweather and responded with force. Lin is significantly taller, and weighs more, though Mayweather clearly has the fighting experience on his side. Anyway, I did a Tale of the Tape. Personally I think in would stop him pretty quick with a bit of training and strategy (he graduated from Harvard, he can strategize, and would definitely have the smarts). Can’t wait to hear comments.

USA Nationality USA
      41 Age 29 29
      5’7” Height 6’3”
      147 Weight 200
      H.S. Dropout (Illiterate, Cannot Read) Education Harvard
      Family
      Father: Addict & Felon Drug Peddler Father: PhD, Engineer
      Mother: Addict & Streetwalker Mother: Housewife
      Criminal Record
      Multiple Arrests and Incarceration For N/A
      Beating One of the Mothers of His Children
      Deformities can’t fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Westernchamp is chinese
        Oh, ok, that explains it.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Westernchamp is chinese
          i'll take that as a compliment. could have accuse me of being worst but i'll take chinese

Comment

Really?!! Jeremy Lin boxing?!!
            Is that what this forum has deteriorated to?

Saying he's from Harvard and so smart doesn't add up to me when he rocks dreads and looks like a fool to a great portion of the world ...... including me.

.... and if any NSB member says he could "appropriate" enough boxing skills to fight a pro (not to mention a P4P king) should have his membership suspended for a time. I'm not a Mayweather fan but really? Jeremy Lin?!!

Street or ring he gets spanked.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              i'll take that as a compliment. could have accuse me of being worst but i'll take chinese
              I assume Bufordtannen and Big Dunn are Africans.

Comment

Floyd is a pro boxer so as soon as he hits Lin he'd get sued. Floyd would just chill and watch his bodyguards beat Lin to a bloody pulp and throw him in the garbage next to a Linsanity poster from when he was on the knicks.
                Lin is professional basketball player soon as he hits floyd he'd get sued. lin would just chill and watch his bodyguards beat floyd to a bloody pulp and throw him in the garbage next to a mayweather vs berto high stake poster from his retirement fight.

Comment

Damn you sound like you hate the man, what did Lin do to you to wish that type of bloody beating.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    Lin is professional basketball player soon as he hits floyd he'd get sued. lin would just chill and watch his bodyguards beat floyd to a bloody pulp and throw him in the garbage next to a mayweather vs berto high stake poster from his retirement fight.
                    Floyd too rich for Lin to get near. Floyd was at a knicks/nets summer game courtside a few years after and Lin didn't do anything. Lin isn't about that. He just likes dressing and wearing his hair thug. He aint really bout it.

Of course he's a Harvard grad, he shouldn't be f-cking with anyone from the SOHK!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Damn you sound like you hate the man, what did Lin do to you to wish that type of bloody beating.
                      I didn't wish anything, just answered the question. I'm pretty sure Floyd's bodyguards would beat Lin badly if he truly got out of pocket.

Comment

Working...
                      X