Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My goal is at least 20 people with an AR-15" Shocking new video of Nikolas Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans blame ****ography:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tenness...-gun-violence/

Comment

Lucky for him republicans goal is to make it as easy as possible to get that gun.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Too many signs ignore by the fbi

They busy on trumps sex tape
        What about his parents? Cuckservatives always need the government

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I was just about to say when I seen the first 3 seocnds I was who this crazy motehrfucker with a "i stay up late night jerking off too much" face, I wouldn't trust him for shit especially not around kids lmfao and then I heard him say parkland and it clicked in my head who he was.

These dudes are straight up losers so much it fucking made them ******ed and mentally ill lmfao
          You know what they are? Puzzies that are too afraid to go man to man or take an ass whipping.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Lucky for him republicans goal is to make it as easy as possible to get that gun.
            Hey moron? You do realize law abiding citizens shouldn't have to jump through hoops for their second amendment right. Not to mention, you can get a gun illegally in any city or town in the U.S. look at Canada and the UK crime rates, they are higher than ours... they now actually want to ban knives in areas of the UK. Let's ban cars, planes, doctors, tools, and pretty much everything that could be used as a weapon.

You liberals are so blind from the BS news you watch, you're too busy bashing Republicans and Trump for everything, not even realizing the agenda of the liberals is to take YOUR rights away... there's a word for that. It's called communism.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              These dudes are straight up losers so much it fucking made them ******ed and mentally ill lmfao

That's what it really is. They get online and find other losers then blame everybody else on their failures. That's why they vote for the guy who is gonna get rid of the people they blame for their failures.

Comment

Working...
              X