Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are things a man can do to be more confident?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try learning to suck your own c0ck. You'll never worry about anything else ever again.

Comment

Grow a mullet and hold a tailgate party. You will meet a bunch of super confident people and the effects of that will rub off on you. Another upside is that late into the evening the women will start taking their tops off and shaking their tetties for you and nobody there will care wether you shag a sheep cow or horse.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        I wanna be as confident as Fernando Vargas was in his prime.

Why another alt account AlexTit?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          My boy punchr needs all the help he can get. Even Alexkid felt the need to help him.
          I still stand by trying meth.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            My boy punchr needs all the help he can get. Even Alexkid felt the need to help him.
            1 bee sting to the bell end raw skin, = man DO IT

Comment

Exercise. When you look better you will feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Or taking advice from you when it comes to dealing with addiction .
                I gotta stay Hi-i-i-i-igh til I di-i-i-ie

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  I gotta stay Hi-i-i-i-igh til I di-i-i-ie

Cool song.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Thanks! I think the manly way is the only way to go. I noticed I became more confident after street fights. My last street fight was in 2015. I'm about to spar at a boxing gym but the guy I'm going up against is very experienced. Could sparring an experienced boxer have worsen my confidence if he mops the floor with me?
                    Punchr,

I have a buddy who is easily the most talented person I know. He's my age and he's not a bad looking dude. He just has ZERO confidence. He has a lot of insecurities because of whatever reasons. If he has a GF, he always asks her how she's feeling and if she's okay and does pretty much whatever she wants to do. He smothers them in attention. They all love it the first month, because they're getting a feeling that they're in control and they're being put on a pedestal. After that, they all dip out. He even walked in on a GF cheating on him with another dude, and then took her back a couple months later.

Women don't want a weak man. They want someone who is confident and stern with their beliefs.

He got this one chicks number at a bar we were at. I gave him mad props because she was fine. Easily the hottest one he's ever started talking to. Anyway, he started off strong because I was all over him about it. At one point she hit him up and he told her he was busy. I was STUNNED. Dude turned the corner finally! Just him texting back saying he was doing something else lit her up. They ended up getting together.... But slowly.. but surely... he went right back to how he normally is... and she was like... "why is he so emotional?"... and she got rid of him.

Don't be afraid of what people think of you. Don't try and please everyone. You'll never succeed in life.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      testosterone. if ur naturally low. get enhanced.
                      no doubt juice, test/dbol with sub 10% bf and you are golden with chicks even if your head is a mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X