Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coach Says Pacquiao is in Top Form To Win Title From Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more excuses this time!
    Last edited by Manic Shot; 07-06-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Is there VADA testing for this fight? If not, I expect Matthysse to get KTFO!

Comment

war pac....

Comment

If floIV couldn't touch pac then I'm pretty confident that mat will be hitting air all night.

Comment

Every time Pac gets mentioned it reminds me of JJM knocking Pacs @$$ out.......the funny thing was that Pac vs May was just a pattycake festival....prediction Pac wins via k.o. in the 6th rd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Is there VADA testing for this fight? If not, I expect Matthysse to get KTFO!
              Dude did they ever get that illegal IV out of Floyd's arm yet? I figured you would know

Comment

I almost can guarantee you that if Pac man wins Keith Thurman will magically heal up and call out Pacquiao!! It's gonna happen lol

Comment

Pac just faced a guy who wasnt even a pro boxer 5-6 years ago, a school teacher, ran his ass out of Australia. He was scared to fight him again, thats why we are here.
                  Pac just went life/death with a school teacher, and he's 40 talking about retirement, one foot out, one foot in, doesnt work in boxing.

Pac may be the new Mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    I almost can guarantee you that if Pac man wins Keith Thurman will magically heal up and call out Pacquiao!! It's gonna happen lol
                    He did say that he wanted a "tune-up" when he comes back

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                      Every time Pac gets mentioned it reminds me of JJM knocking Pacs @$$ out.......the funny thing was that Pac vs May was just a pattycake festival....prediction Pac wins via k.o. in the 6th rd.
                      I always think of 8 division world championships and him being in almost countless exciting battles.

Comment

Working...
                      X