Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Want Gervonta Davis, I Want To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont be shocked if davis ducks a 19 year old..... 'we not ready yet, we move when we want to move'

Comment

He reminds me of Amir Khan. Who'll be his Breidis Prescott?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        The only one calling for Ryan to fight tank is Ryan lol. Nobody cares to see that right now
        I have seen plenty of posters here saying Garcia is no match for Tank when nobody has even mentioned Davis. They are mad that Garcia is getting shine. So yea, these guys who say that want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
          I have seen plenty of posters here saying Garcia is no match for Tank when nobody has even mentioned Davis. They are mad that Garcia is getting shine. So yea, these guys who say that want to see it.
          Saying Garcia is no match for tank doesn’t mean we want the fight.. he’s not a championship level fighter yet. Tank smokes him

Ryan has been calling out tank for like a year which is why people even say that. Even this weekend Ryan said he woulda ko cuellar in the first lol.

Comment

Saying Garcia is no match for tank doesn’t mean we want the fight.. he’s not a championship level fighter yet. Tank smokes him

Ryan has been calling out tank for like a year which is why people even say that. Even this weekend Ryan said he woulda ko cuellar in the first lol.
            Oh, didnt realize you speak for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
              Oh, didnt realize you speak for everyone.
              And you do? Lol you said people just bring it up cause Ryan is getting shine. He mentions tank every chance he gets

Comment

And you do? Lol you said people just bring it up cause Ryan is getting shine. He mentions tank every chance he gets
                Quote me where I said “we”. People do bring up Tank in Garcia fight threads. But going by your logic, I guess the people who said ward beats golovkin didnt want that fight either.

Comment

Working...
                X