Mikkel Kessler's sister!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would still like to hit her cervix.

Comment

Kessler's mother is English but she has spent much of her life in Denmark. His elder brother now lives in Lincolnshire but his sister, Linse, is most concerned about his future. "She wants me to stop fighting for my health. She says I've earned a little money and been a five-times world champion. She thinks I should stop but as long as I'm feeling good I'm staying in boxing." Linse is a reality TV star and fetish actress of some infamy in Denmark. One of her more notorious ventures, in a TV series called Extrem, focused on her silicone-enhanced claim to own "Denmark's Largest Breasts". She also runs a strip club in Copenhagen's red-light district. Kessler raises a respectable brow as he considers his sister's career.

"I don't really like it but she is my sister. These reality programmes are not for me and I was not that happy to be in one of them. It helps her fame because it was about our family. But she does crazy things with breast enlargements and she's stabbed people before. At the same time, she can be a very sensitive person with a big heart. She is my sister so I love her. And Danish people really like her. She'll go on TV and say she hates traffic wardens and wants to beat them up. She once stabbed someone and went to jail and the interesting thing is that she is not afraid to tell people. She is very honest. So I know she means it when she says she wants me to stop boxing. She has this caring side."
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...l-froch-boxing

Comment

You're gay for The Shitman Fatton

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum View Post
          She is 47 now, looks horrible. All that silicone and botox is taking revenge big time. I wanted to post a picture but couldn't find one. But go ahead and google, see for yourself. She's not 'hot'.

Comment

Working...
          X