No announcement yet.

Official Age of Consent and Age Gap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Official Age of Consent and Age Gap

FYI yall ive heard of someone whos in jail for 10 years bc he messed with a 17 yr old and hes 29.

WA age of consent is 16 but its not really the case. From what ive read if its 60 months difference, the age of consent gets bumped to 18, which alot of dumb motherfkers are failing to see.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    FYI yall ive heard of someone whos in jail for 10 years bc he messed with a 17 yr old and hes 29.

WA age of consent is 16 but its not really the case. From what ive read if its 60 months difference, the age of consent gets bumped to 18, which alot of dumb motherfkers are failing to see.
    with the ubiquitous use of social media and the relentless brainwashing of mainstream society with the liberal agenda which includes the urbanization of western youth,

age of consent in america probably needs to be lowered to 15.

some countries in europe i think have that age of consent already.

Comment

I know in Louisiana the age of consent for sheep is six yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
        with the ubiquitous use of social media and the relentless brainwashing of mainstream society with the liberal agenda which includes the urbanization of western youth,

age of consent in america probably needs to be lowered to 15.

some countries in europe i think have that age of consent already.
        that's nasty

Comment

You can drop the meat on anyone in England over 16 and it's legal. Unless you're a member of a diverse, culture enriching faith, in which case you can make that 6 and still nothing will happen to you.

Comment

Working...
          X