No announcement yet.

Guess Her Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    At my age, every woman under 40 looks young.

But 14yr olds didn't look THAT good in my day.

Comment

video is too long

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Can we even post non-racist stuff here anymore?
        You asking that question is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Are you high? The max amount of time I will spend watching 3 dudes talking on a couch is like 17 seconds.

That video is 13 minutes long.
          pretty ''interesting'' though. muting is a must

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            howd you do ?
            Badly.

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
            First time I looked it was an O'hara Davies video humbling himself. I thought Eff Pandas was liquored up.
            LOL I was hoping no one caught that. You quick bro. I had just posted that Ohara video in another thread & my copy/pasting skills were not as exceptional as normal last night apparently.

And I don't drink, but I may or may not have been high although I tend to think my copy/pasting was just subpar last night vs I was suffering from some impairment.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            pretty ''interesting'' though. muting is a must
            Co-sign this method of watching the video. Those dudes are pretty f#cking annoying.

I just find this girls age + acceptable sexuality thing fascinating & in no way condone those clearly bisexual dudes actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Badly.

LOL I was hoping no one caught that. You quick bro. I had just posted that Ohara video in another thread & my copy/pasting skills were not as exceptional as normal last night apparently.

And I don't drink, but I may or may not have been high although I tend to think my copy/pasting was just subpar last night vs I was suffering from some impairment.

Co-sign this method of watching the video. Those dudes are pretty f#cking annoying.

I just find this girls age + acceptable sexuality thing fascinating & in no way condone those clearly bisexual dudes actions.
              the bold

i would have been hauled off to county if some of those girls were in my presence.

no real need to hear this vid.

Comment

Working...
              X