Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people that swear Canelo is on PEDs have a legitimate argument?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he did fail 2 tests and was suspended because his excuse wasn't satisfactory to the commission....so there's that.

Now that hes a 24/7-365 tester, I'm sure he wont pop again

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      No. They also deny that contaminated beef is a legitimate problem in mexico. Numerous athletes have tested positive for clenbuterol while in Mexico including Erik Morales and Francisco Vargas.
      They also deny that steoids is a common problem in America. Numerous athletes have tested positive for steroids in America.

Just see that ****ing pictures and now his body shrinked once he started vada 365 and couldn't yet find an option to avoid it.

Comment

HitmanTommy you got what you wanted

Comment

At this time there's no evidence that Alvarez is using PEDS, but, "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

Comment

Even if he's off them now all the science proves the effects on the body are long lasting. Cycling is what most athletes do and you don't lose all the gains they give you when you come off.

Otherwise what's the point of taking them?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              yeah because he got caught!! did he enroll in 24/7 testing before getting caught??

that's like me getting caught for stealing and going to jail then saying "well, i went and did my time"... yeah because i got caught!! if i didnt get caught, you think i would have voluntarily go to jail? no, i would be out there stealing just like if canelo didnt get caught, he would have never enroll and would still be juicing.
              He says he didn't cheat intentionally and gave a valid reason for what happened.

In any case he served his penalty. And he's now doing the most rigorous drug testing there is. He keeps winning while on VADA 24/7 365 so what more can you ask of him?

The fact is he is proven cleaner than 99% of other boxers. The only guy as clean as Canelo is Nonito Donaire who also does 24/7 365 VADA.

There might be a small number of others who do this strict testing, I don't remember the names. But everybody else who doesn't is more suspect than Canelo.

That's just the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                He says he didn't cheat intentionally and gave a valid reason for what happened.

In any case he served his penalty. And he's now doing the most rigorous drug testing there is. He keeps winning while on VADA 24/7 365 so what more can you ask of him?

The fact is he is proven cleaner than 99% of other boxers. The only guy as clean as Canelo is Nonito Donaire who also does 24/7 365 VADA.

There might be a small number of others who do this strict testing, I don't remember the names. But everybody else who doesn't is more suspect than Canelo.

That's just the bottom line.
                PEDs have long term effects on the body. He is benefiting from years of PED use.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  PEDs have long term effects on the body. He is benefiting from years of PED use.
                  what are the long term effects of clen ?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    what are the long term effects of clen ?
                    He was caught twice with clen. Which proves he's a cheater.

By looking at all the other evidence, he was doing more than just clen.

To:

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      He was caught twice with clen. Which proves he's a cheater.

By looking at all the other evidence, he was doing more than just clen.

To:

so i repite, what are the long term effects of clen?

Comment

Working...
                      X