Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Leader78 jealous of M.Garcia's next PPV, PROVES Spence wasn't the PPV attraction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Wow . Another LDBC thread from Frankie .
    Them boys should pay you for the amount of promotion you give 'em .
    Well many of them were shut down by YouTube. There must be a reason why the Youtube interns hate PBC shilling. Must be a college frat thing up in dis hoe

Comment

Frankie post history = " DAZN , DAZN , DAZN , LDBC , LDBC , LDBC , PBC / Haymon no good " .

Summed it up for you bud .

Comment

Frankie post history = " DAZN , DAZN , DAZN , LDBC , LDBC , LDBC , PBC / Haymon no good " .

Summed it up for you bud .
        DAZN is a real thing. YouTube has demonetized the LDBC Leader.

YouTube CEO: “easy work!”

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          DAZN is a real thing. YouTube has demonetized the LDBC Leader.

YouTube CEO: “easy work!”
          Huh ? Yeah o.k . I guess .
          I recommend a wrist brace bro . I've been told Carpal tunnel's a biatch .

Comment

Huh ? Yeah o.k . I guess .
            I recommend a wrist brace bro . I've been told Carpal tunnel's a biatch .
            Yeah mayne! We in dis thang mayne!

Comment

Ppl sure getting frosty at frankie spanking the ldbc. They do need a spanking but they make it so easy cuz they say the most dumb things.

Comment

Maybe PBC/Fox/Jerry Jones have some numbers the general public are unaware of, like a "who are you here to support? Please fill this survey out for a chance to win..."?
                Has the fight even been confirmed yet, let alone as a PPV event? Even if it goes on and does so as a PPV it wouldn't necessarily be 100% confirmation that the powers that be felt or knew Garcia was the draw in Spence vs Garcia, it would say they're banking on a fight between two American born citizens dressed up as a classic Puerto Rico vs Mexico match up, will be more successful monetarily than Porter vs Spence.
                Even though both are Americans, they have legit fanbases within the cultures they identify with.
                Better fighters aren't guaranteed the best money. I think it sucks too, but it sounds like some people are emotionally upset on deep personal levels, that i don't understand.

Comment

I dont care who is or who isnt a PPV player and who just ride off the back of those that are PPV players. But the problem is the push on people like Deontay Wilder and Eroll Spence being the PPV stars when they are clearly not. Its like these people feel the need to lie to keep an agenda from being derailed. Why lie? We can see who is a star and who isnt yet they keep trying to tell us we are wrong and the people who continuously turn out to NOT be a PPV start are actually the PPV stars.

Gotta be tough being a LDGBBT leader. They back things like Joshua ducking Wilder when Wilder has just ducked Joshua. But they roll their sleeves up and get to work on Youtube lying and making things up and trying to turn things back into an anti who ever they hate agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Lol. You like that post history I flexed you on mayne!
                    I don't see anything in that post that I would say different

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      I don't see anything in that post that I would say different
                      Cause we in dis thang mayne!

Comment

Working...
                      X