No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Still Angry, Wants Justice For Mayweather IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No question Floyd's actions are very suspicious. The IV is also know to be used for dehydration dude. So long as you get off the utterly ******ed lance did it so Floyd did it reasoning.

The same way you scoff at any one arguing ODH or Dez Bryant got an IV for dehydration so Floyd did as well is the same way I scoff at you.

See my point?
    You must be talking about someone else I have never brought up ODH or Dez Bryant IV. No clue when Dez took an IV but comparing this to ODH for the pacquioa fight is a joke. EVERYONE knows ODH was severely compromised by the weight of that fight. He is the prime example everyone uses when a fighter is drained. Dude was cutting more weight then he had done in his entire career at a very old old. Trying to get to a weight class he hadn't fought at in a 10 years. This fight had no Olympic drug testing and to my knowledge his IV was not given in secret at his own home and were not banned.

Floyd is the one screaming I want Olympic drug testing, which he doesn't do by the way it's not really Olympic testing which is all year long. But he calls for strict drug testing and breaks drug testing protocol which is no IV's and damn sure not 10X the legal limit if done in a medical emergency. And he was not cutting weight. Oscar walked around at like 170 and tried to cut to 147. Floyd walks around 150 and tried to cut to 147. Oscar looked like a skeleton shell of himself and very unhealthy at weigh in. It's one of the reasons I always say I give Manny ZERO credit for that win because Oscar was completely shot and weight drained.

Comparing this to Floyd taking a PED masking agent while he is being drug tested is beyond stupid. Oscar was not being drug tested so had no reason take a IV to mask his drugs which is what Floyd did.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-17-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• why is pacman angry? are his socks too tight again? or is his shoulder sore again? please fu** off roidquiao sick of the guy and his butt hurt excuses..he's been lying to us for the last 6 years...he had his time when his daddy arum fed him with weight drained damaged goods from the top prank slave factory but what goes up has to go down..he got outclassed and toyed around by mayweather..now he can keep crying him and his pathetic fans lol

Comment

• Mayweather will soon be exposed for,the cheating fraud he is this is merely the beginning..He did nothing wrong my ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          ^^^^^^^^^^^

750 ml is a low dose doe!
          The fact that they were given intravenously was not allowed, according to WADA rules that state intravenous infusions or injections of more than 50 milliliters per six hours are prohibited "except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures, or clinical investigations."

Yeah low dose more then 10X the legal amount if it were accompanied by a hospital visit for a real issue. Instead done at home in secret to combat "dehydration"? For a fighter that doesn't even cut weight for fights and even if that were the case it's illegal for dehydration and even if it were you don't take that insane amount of fluids that is about 1/4 the amount of blood in your entire body. You only take a illegal IV like this if you are masking PED use and trying to flush out your system. These floyd dyck riders are hilarious with their excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
            Ask Armstrong. He was tested by USADA 365-24-7 for a decade yet somehow managed to take an IV before every single random test.

So don't give me this bull**** story of it can't be done. It has been done already.
            Nah, I will not attempt to disprove a story that sounds unlikely/silly.

But you are welcome to provide proof - or even a suggestion, for the purpose of debate - as to how Mayweather have could achieved such a thing.

It sounds ridiculous.

We have seen USADA testers arrive at his home, and at the gym..... they arrive completely unannounced, and they stick with you like ****-to-a-blanket until they have collected a sample.

They are not permitted to let you out of their sight.

But I think you missed the real point.

The USADA testers actually discovered/reported the IV use..... and Mayweather has been tested for years..... so why have they never reported IV marks previously?

Why ?

And, Mayweather declared the IV..... so if he has been using continually, why has this not been reported earlier?..... there would obviously be records, so this is the first/only time it ever happened.

Could it be that the IV/official request was legitimate, which is why the TUE was granted, which is why the USADA testers noticed the IV mark, which is why the testers dutifully reported the IV use.

It really does sound like silly rumor-mongering.

This is from the other thread.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Ummm..... well, if its a multi-choice question, I select option 2

I am placing faith in the two organizations as having the final unimpeachable word on the issue.....
            * those two organisations are the sole arbitrators
            * those two organisations have the sole responsibility
            * one of those organisations is regarded as the gold standard
            * those two organisations have access to ALL of the information
            ..... and those two organisations have both stated that Mayweather did nothing wrong.

And, I actually think that means.....
            /debate
            because they are the sole arbitrators, and the bottom line rests with them.

All I ask for is consistency.

But I do agree that if they bent the rules for Mayweather then they have sold their integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
              Everyone? No just those that also just happened to take it right before drug test and also twice had T/E ratios well below 1.

The T/E ratios well below 1 are even more damming than the IV. But harder for people who don't understand the subject to understand. It was seeing the lab work that made me go 'holy ****' not the story about the IV. High end normal free testosterone and a well below 1 T/E ratio. There really is only one plausible explication. Short of floyd having serious endocrine issues that would preclude his ability to fight there is no explication other than masking testosterone use with epitesterone.
              Does anyone know if this stuff is true ?

I know nothing about this shht.

GTTofAK, I'm not really questioning your knowledge, or your research ability, just whether it is appropriate to direct that material toward Mayweather.

Didn't both organisations investigate the issue..... and unlike me/you, they have access to all of the relevant information..... you can only assume they ruled accordingly, and correctly.

The fact that USADA and NSAC are in agreement seems to tell a story.

All I ask for is consistancy..... fcuk them both if they bent the rules for Mayweather, or for anyone else..... but if they are consistant, no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                The fact that they were given intravenously was not allowed, according to WADA rules that state intravenous infusions or injections of more than 50 milliliters per six hours are prohibited "except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures, or clinical investigations."

Yeah low dose more then 10X the legal amount if it were accompanied by a hospital visit for a real issue. Instead done at home in secret to combat "dehydration"? For a fighter that doesn't even cut weight for fights and even if that were the case it's illegal for dehydration and even if it were you don't take that insane amount of fluids that is about 1/4 the amount of blood in your entire body. You only take a illegal IV like this if you are masking PED use and trying to flush out your system. These floyd dyck riders are hilarious with their excuses
                This seems to be going in circles.....

1) there is an exemption process clearly ducumented within the rules
                2) Mayweather followed that exemption process
                3) USADA testers dutifully reported the IV marks
                4) USADA and NSAC had ALL of the relevant information
                5) the issue was investigated thoroughly by USADA and NSAC
                6) USADA and NSAC both ruled that Mayweather did nothing wrong

If you have any issue whatsoever, you must take that up with USADA and NSAC.

So long as USADA/NSAC are consistant, there seems to be no problem.

What am I missing ?

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                  Different weight classes with bhop...when you are in lower weights..speed is the key thing. When you are keeping rougly the same speed you had when you are in your 20s you have to start asking questions...and when Team Pacquiao asked for Mayweather's full test results from previous fights...Team Mayweather quickly went to settlment based on Hauser's article...interesting
                  Floyd does not have the same speed as his 20s. Not even close.

If this whole thing was as serious as people make it out to be, then this would have been known at the least by May 9th. Especially when "Shouldergate" took way sooner to come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    This seems to be going in circles.....

1) there is an exemption process clearly ducumented within the rules
                    2) Mayweather followed that exemption process
                    3) USADA testers dutifully reported the IV marks
                    4) USADA and NSAC had ALL of the relevant information
                    5) the issue was investigated thoroughly by USADA and NSAC
                    6) USADA and NSAC both ruled that Mayweather did nothing wrong

If you have any issue whatsoever, you must take that up with USADA and NSAC.

So long as USADA/NSAC are consistant, there seems to be no problem.

What am I missing ?
                    A lot of people are missing that point...which is why Bob Arum and his team can't do jack because he knows it will go nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X