BRONER VS PACQUIOA about to be officially announced for Jan 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRONER VS PACQUIOA about to be officially announced for Jan 19

Via broners Instagram

I like this fight got my hotel booked already.

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    Via broners Instagram

I like this fight got my hotel booked already.
    What venue

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        What venue
        I think mgm grand in las Vegas I would prefer T-Mobile but as long as it’s in Vegas it’s fine with me.

Comment

AB will carry the whole promotion on his back. Manny will just blank stare and smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            AB will carry the whole promotion on his back. Manny will just blank stare and smile.
            Manny is going to bring what ever main stream crowd he has left and broner is going to keep them there all the way til fight night.

Comment

Manny’s career is starting look exciting again to follow thanks to his 2-fight contract with Haymon.

Before Matthysse, Bob was gonna put him in th ring with Mike f**king Alvarado for cying out loud !! Who would’ve wanted to see that? Enough is enough.

No more BS match ups (Pac V. Mosley, Bradley III & Horn) !!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                Manny’s career is starting look exciting again to follow thanks to his 2-fight contract with Haymon.

Before Matthysse, Bob was gonna put him in th ring with Mike f**king Alvarado for cying out loud !! Who would’ve wanted to see that? Enough is enough.

No more BS match ups (Pac V. Mosley, Bradley III & Horn) !!
                Is it really a 2-fight contract only?

Comment

We still don't know if this is a PPV. If it is will it be SHO or FOX PPV.

Comment

Problem is Pacquiao has a way of dulling everybody in pre-fights. Only Brandon Rios and Antonio Margarito did some trash talk by calling him 'puto', but not in his face though. I hope broner can do some exaggerated stuffs, would help selling the fight for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X