Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. - CompuBox Punch Stats

All Saul "Canelo' Alvarez, he landed an average of 19 of 51 punches per round. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. landed 6 of 25 per round, his lowest totals in 26 of his fights tracked by CompuBox. Chavez landed in single digits in all 12 rounds. Alvarez landed 7 jabs per round after landing 3.8 in his previous 8 fights. Chavez landed 71 punches vs. Canelo. He landed 178 vs. Sergio Martinez
    [Click Here To Read More]

71 punches? Chavez made Canelo look like Floyd Mayweather. Average of 6 punches per round landed on Canelo!!! SMH.

Comment

damn canelo isa slick bruva

Comment

Good theater performance by Chavez Jr. Please give him his money and tell him that he should retire cuz there are many actors who will do exactly what he does.

a.k.a son of legend.

Comment

Damn, can't say I've seen someone land almost 3-1 on power punches & it not ending in KO. That's saying something about Canelo's power or Chavez's lack of intent to win last night you decide.

Comment

I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact that Chavez only threw 11 punches in round 4 or that he only threw 302 total for the entire fight.

One of the worst performances of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Damn, can't say I've seen someone land almost 3-1 on power punches & it not ending in KO. That's saying something about Canelo's power or Chavez's lack of intent to win last night you decide.
              Jr was in survival mode the entire night....hard to ko a bigger man who's not taking chances. Yes, Saul landed a lot of hard shots....but they were predictable for the most part. It's the ones you never anticipated that put u to sleep.

Comment

Chavez Jr. was amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
                  Jr was in survival mode the entire night....hard to ko a bigger man who's not taking chances. Yes, Saul landed a lot of hard shots....but they were predictable for the most part. It's the ones you never anticipated that put u to sleep.
                  I'm not making a call on it. I'm just saying I don't recalling seeing anyone out landing someone at almost 3-1 on power punches/non-jabs & that person didn't get stopped regardless of what mode they were on. It certainly isn't a common thing that happens.

Comment

There's no way in hell Chavez actually threw 300 punches. Recount!

Comment

Working...
                    X