Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-29-2016, 05:41 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 15,642.86
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Frazier was in a SPECIAL mental space that night. He was literally having fun in there, he was such a great fighter for those 45 minutes.
sunny31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-30-2016, 04:39 AM #12
Banned

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
escudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 16,859.44
Great analysis man. - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Frazier was in a SPECIAL mental space that night. He was literally having fun in there, he was such a great fighter for those 45 minutes.
That's why I love that fight so much. You can see Frazier enjoying himself. I've seen thousands of fights but I've rarely seen somebody so happy and yet so ferocious at the same time. He truly loved his job that night.
escudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:54 AM #13
Up and Comer

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
BritBox is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,051.00

From the 1974 BBC Michael Parkinson interview with Ali:

Michael: "Has anyone ever talked back to you in the ring?"

Ali: "Only one person ever talked back was Frasier. If you remember from the first fight. I hit Frasier with everything, the man took a terrible beating. I kept hitting and he kept coming, I said, "You must be crazy!" and he says, "That's right I'm crazy!" and kept coming.
BritBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:50 AM #14
Banned

escudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond reputeescudo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritBox View Post
From the 1974 BBC Michael Parkinson interview with Ali:

Michael: "Has anyone ever talked back to you in the ring?"

Ali: "Only one person ever talked back was Frasier. If you remember from the first fight. I hit Frasier with everything, the man took a terrible beating. I kept hitting and he kept coming, I said, "You must be crazy!" and he says, "That's right I'm crazy!" and kept coming.
That from the youtube video I posted at the end of the article. It cracks me up everytime I see it.
Old 11-30-2016, 08:14 AM #15
I Also Cook

Quoted: 1823 Post(s)
Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,385.36
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin #AskFroch - - Ram Raid - A man who knows his stuff - jas 
Doc knows his facts - BoxingFan85 

"God, you in the wrong place tonight" is possibly the best boxing quote there is.
Dr Rumack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:22 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2387 Post(s)
GMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 12,303.00
Cunt - TyphoonFloyd For the secret Floyd crush you disguise with hate - TyphoonFloyd Shit poster - TyphoonFloyd Top poster - Freedom. I'll hit you with green k as soon as I can! - King Krusher 
No Message - King Krusher Ward 115-112 - siablo14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
"God, you in the wrong place tonight" is possibly the best boxing quote there is.
my favorite frazier quote is "I just think that his whole purpose was to get me scared but I'd go in the jungle, and fight a lion with a toothpick. on ali trash talking him
GMAN SUPREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:45 AM #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
That gif is amazing on every level.

Share This With Friends

Tags
"god, frazier, night", picked, wrong

User Tag List